For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Daily/Weekly Quests

Fri May 03, 2024 8:16 pm

No changes for me. Exact same quests, except for random number of needed items to purchase (today was 1).

Glad you are starting to get a variety again.

Still getting the Frozen Mechafish at the Fishing Vortex.

Fri May 03, 2024 9:20 pm

I think when they switched up the item pool, it reset the lack of randomness...to a new lack of randomness. I haven't had customize since this whole issue started. I have already had at least one repeat item, and my Tanglepus collection is growing steadily. And the other items that I seem to be stuck on - most are on Tanglepus, but a couple aren't...and 3 of them are not stuck at all, so...???

Sun May 05, 2024 8:48 pm

I have the wheel of mediocrity today! Woohoo! And different daily prizes from yesterday and the day before. Still no grooming, but that's okay.

Edit: mediocrity again, same 5 quests, and two prizes were the same as yesterday (but the third was a red codestone, which was new). I wouldn't mind being stuck on mediocrity.

Mon May 06, 2024 2:18 pm

Saturday, I got a Snowbunny Stamp. Since it's retiring and I didn't have one, I debated it, but thought, eh, I'd rather have a new item. So I tried to refresh, but...no such luck. So now I'm on day 2 of the Snowbunny Stamp.

I'm ready for this RNG thing to be fixed. I have gotten stuck on absolutely nothing good, and I'm tired of it.

Mon May 06, 2024 10:16 pm

My quests have updated today. I need to customize and I have misfortune, etc.

Better news... I picked up my Tech Mega Fist (or whatever its called). New quest item is... Fish Negg Plushie!

Hopefully I can get it this week. Heading out for vacation on Saturday morning, and the quest ends on Sunday... Fingers crossed.

ETA: Fishing Vortex no longer stuck. Rotten Beetroot today instead of a Frozen Mechafish.

Thu May 16, 2024 12:20 am

My new quest this week is for an invisible paint brush. I clicked over to make sure my progress showed an additional day, and the prize went invisible. Today was day 6, and there are 3 dots after the final day, but no prize pic. Hope I win something tomorrow!

Edit: Decided to check in again, and my weekly prize has reappeared (and I'm still on day 6) -- except the prize changed! :o It's now a Battle Slices Stamp instead of the paintbrush. I just hope I get something tomorrow.

Thu May 16, 2024 2:24 am

I think they finally removed the first round prizes from the pool today. Lucky on the stamp! That's one that I would like to get! I need most of the weekly prize album items still, minus a couple of them that I already have, but yeah. I currently have a book that is unbuyable, so I'm going for it. It's better than the junk items I've had for that last couple days and I've rerolled from.

Thu May 16, 2024 3:08 pm

Ah, that explains it. I'm happy to sell you the stamp... Or any others that I've gotten.

Fri May 17, 2024 3:56 am

Interesting. I started the week with a candy cane paint brush, but checking today, it's a Water Faerie Doll.

Fri May 17, 2024 5:19 pm

My new prize is Usukicon Y13 Goodie Bag.
Post a reply