For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: 2019 Neopies

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:22 pm

Kelp Samosa today.

And I'm with you Siniri. I miss it being weekly, because I don't have the time to get enough votes. Too much else better to do with my time!

Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm

9/15 as of today.

They swapped the pictures for two of today's choices (days 16 and 28). I had to go back and rewatch the animations. I didn't really remember day 2's at all, and day 16 was only vaguely familiar (like, I remembered it once I rewatched it, but it really did not impress me). Day 7 was disturbing, and day 28 was mean... Which I guess means I'm voting for day 2? Meh. I remember there were at least a few that I thought were clever this year, even though nitpicking the AC animations was one of my favorite December pastimes. These four were not in that list.

Velvet Black Lipstick

Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:59 pm

I have no desire to go back and review them, so I am bandwagoning for Day 2 ;)

Wall Lamp

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Kreludor Clock today.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:36 pm

I am in Neopies lethargy.

Today's was interesting. Chose the 11 stamp avatars released, as it was so unfair to give so many to the few who can afford them.

Down to 8/16. Made a couple of bad choices. LOL.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:11 pm

9/16

Tough decision on how to vote today. I was only personally affected by the plot (not using NC, never reading the news, and having no chance of ever getting the avatar collecting avatar now that JS has locked me out of my main through too many retired avvies), but I was ambivalent about voting for that because I like that they're at least trying, and I don't want them to give up on plots altogether. In the end, I still voted for it.

Acnefruit Scone. Gross.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Plods for me as well.

Acnefruit Scone. Yeah. Gross, indeed.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:33 am

Chomby Fruit Tart

Today's voting is one of the reasons I've stayed on Neo lately. They're trying, they really are, but they're also not afraid to admit when they make mistakes, OR to make fun of themselves when they do so.

Also, I'm glad I got the 'top avatar' avatar, and gold trophy for avatar collecting when I did.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:32 am

Today's choice is a little more challenging for me than the prior days...

The Ocean theme is the brightest, but the pumpkin patch reminds me of Charlie Brown, specifically Linus ;)

Go Snoopy! LOL

Exotic Plant

Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:24 pm

9/17. Barely staying above half.

Today's was a no-brainer for me. Beach FTW! Always! (except for the weird ocean one that had a weird sunrise and sunset from the same place, plus the waves didn't look right... I can't remember what it's called, and JN item db search isn't helping jog my memory)

Carrot Chia Pen

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:48 pm

Tartan Snowball today.

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:35 am

Best Neopoint Background
Grey Winter Evening Background

Carrot Chia Pen

Best Premium Collectible Item
Doorway to the Ocean Background

Blue Wooden Arbor

Have both of these in customisations.

9/18

Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:41 pm

Commander Flint Action Figure for voting today. Whew.

Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:12 am

Vandagyre background for me.

Compass Bracelet
Well, if the vandagyre home is so hidden, I'm going to need it!

9/18

Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:06 am

Best NP Wearable
Spoils of Victory

Thanks For Voting!

It's like you just shared your opinion with all of Neopia! Oh, wait. You did. Nice.
Turtmid

Also, because you are nineteen kinds of awesome and voted every day on the day, you've earned this as well:
Neopies After-Party Background

It seems you really can have your say and prizes too. These items have been sent to your inventory.

9/19
Topic locked