For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Faerie Festival

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:20 pm

I don't know about the little something bit, either. Who knows? I played Wing It and lost today. Ah well.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:56 am

An avatar for the event was found (the avatar shows more than just this event!)

Now that is surprising!

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Nice find, Daze! I like that avatar.

Today's Wing It prize: Faerie Fables (book)

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:29 pm

I haven't won a single time. Someone said to wait until the faerie stops, then click on "blindfold me," and then click on where the faerie was before it went dark. That doesn't work for me. For those who've had success, where did you click? Was it random?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:15 pm

The first 2 times I clicked on the same circle of light and I won the Sundae both times.
Today I chose the method you tried Siniri, and it didn't work for me either.

But I really do think it is random. I will chose the same spot again tomorrow and see what happens.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:31 pm

I failed again, and I'm thinking it's random. Who knows?

Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:38 am

Oops, I mixed up the FQ event with the faerie festival (which usually doesn't actually do anything at all...). So I guess this is a step up over past years. I still wish I could figure out that game, though. It's annoying to be told it's not random and yet not win a single time when I try the supposedly foolproof way to win.

Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:15 pm

I lost at Wing It today, too. I have been trying to click where the faerie is when it goes black, but only twice was she still there. Yesterday, I clicked on "blindfold me" immediately after the play button and the statue was still in the middle. Same strategy failed today.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:53 pm

Each time I pick the same circle of light, I win. Maybe you need to find your place, and the prize is random?

First day: Sundae
2nd day: Sundae
3rd day: (different spot) Nothing
4th day : 300 nps

Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:54 pm

Daze, I don't see any circles of light. Is it possible to take a screenshot and show me what you mean?

My other friend says she waits until the faerie stops in the middle at the starting point again, and she clicks on where the shoulders should be. I just tried her method, and it didn't work (again). I like your theory that the spot is different for everyone.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:03 pm

No circle of light for me, either. New faerie for me today, and different wing style as well.

Today, the faerie came to a complete stop in the middle and I clicked blindfold. She was not there when I lost.

I did notice that in both of my failures today and yesterday, the faerie was in the same location (and larger) when the game was over. I may try simply clicking at that location tomorrow.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:19 am

Sadly, I didn't read this before I played. I did manage to nab it today, and got 250nps.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:23 am

I usually pick the bottom middle circle, but my theory didn't work today. :(

But I so far it has worked 3 out of 4 attempts at the same spot.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:47 am

Weird. I don't get any circles of light when I play. My computer's pretty old, and it takes a while to load. Do you wait for the faerie to stop before clicking "blindfold," Daze?

Busted again. This is the most aggravating game ever. Other people are getting a prize 60-100% of the time, and I haven't gotten one a single time.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:05 pm

Today, I just clicked Blindfold Me at random, then moved my mouse to the same spot the faerie was yesterday. I noticed a "sparks shower" coming off of my mouse when I went there, clicked and won a Massive Ice Cream Sundae. Maybe the sparks happen when the mouse is at the right spot?
Topic locked