For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Paint Brush Voting!

Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:55 am

:o :o :o

We're so proud of all our Neopians and all the love they've been sharing this Valentine's Day season! So much so, that we've decided to show you all a little love ourselves and let you pick the next Paint Brush Color! There's a poll going on right now until February 20th, so go check them out and VOTE for your favorite today! (NOTE: the paintbrush style will vary slightly between pets.)

Go Vote!! (Before February 20th, which is Monday, so get your vote in sooner than later!

Re: Paint Brush Voting!

Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:51 am

I voted for marble because we already have enough girly colors, and there could be some nice variety in marble.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:10 am

Cool! A new paint brush. I think floral looks like the pet is covered in popcorn kernels (or has some weird skin disease). I was torn between marble and candy. Marble looks cool, but the Candy color "pops"...

Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:28 am

Paint Wars!

After running neck and neck in our ballot box votes counting session (with a lot of help from our Grundo friends, of course) here are the results for the new paintbrushes that you've all been waiting for. And the winner is...*drumroll*

Candy!
Making its mark as the 1st Runner-up we have: Marble!
And finally, finishing last but not the least is: Floral!

Thanks to everyone who participated in the polls!

Well, bummer. Candy could be fun, but I really liked Marble. I guess we'll see what happens with it...

Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Thanks Pickles.

I liked Candy because it was it is nice and bright. The Purple eyes are a nice touch, too. Marble was the 1st runner up, though.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:17 pm

Apparently TNT is making both Candy and Marble paint brushes!!!

JN reports on it here!

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:10 am

That's great! Something for everyone.

There are already 3 Candy on the TP. One person is asking 20M and 15M for Marble.

Um... No thanks.
Topic locked