For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 am

I missed battling, so I've no idea who won. Hopefully by not getting a single battle, I didn't hurt the team.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:20 am

Awakened won and had all very good boons. I ended up going with Seekers, so no luck at all for the Bandwagon this week. :(

~~~~~
New week of challengers:

Thieves Guild
Brute Squad
Seekers

Brutes might make a surprising team this week, due to their battle boons.

Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:58 pm

Daze wrote:New week of challengers:

Thieves Guild
Brute Squad
Seekers

Brutes might make a surprising team this week, due to their battle boons.

Good point about the battle boons...

I will await the bandwagon's choice :)

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:05 am

My friends still need Seekers. I'll probably focus more on plot battles (as will everyone else...).

Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:08 am

I will join the bandwagon and go with whichever is chosen :) I will definitely put in at least the minimum. As Siniri said, I will be forcing more on smashing wraiths.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:25 am

I went ahead and joined the Seekers to support my friend. If the bandwagon wants to go in another direction, I completely understand. I just wanted to join before I forgot, what with GMC and plot going on, too.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 pm

I went with Brutes. I doubt I will be doing anymore the 10 battles, while the plot is going on.

Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:34 am

I went with Brutes as well, hoping for the upset. The comment about BD Boons made a lot of sense.

I thought the minimum was 20 wins? In any case, I am done with 21 and will now go back to my regularly scheduled evening :P

Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:58 pm

Meh. The BD boons don't really help much for me, so... *shrugs*

I got fifteen against Brutes yesterday (Tyrannian arena is better for daily prizes) before switching to wraiths. I think I'm way behind on wraith battling, but I have no idea.

Maybe I should focus against the Brutes. There's always that BD guild that loves them and loves to play spoiler... o_O

Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:01 am

Just 10 wins are needed, Blue. :)

I will actually play a few more now, as the plot is in a constant state of flux, it doesn't seem worth fighting the wraith anymore.

I have almost 2000 wins against the Snapjaw, so I wont be battling much against that now. So I will put my effort into the Brutes.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:48 am

Hmm. Only 10? I have been doing more than double each time? LOL. Ah well, good for the team :)

ETA: Seekers Win! Congrats, Siniri.

Consolation prize: Protective Lime Helmet

Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:33 am

Congrats on the win Siniri. Sorry for the lose blue. I was really hopeful for the Brutes this week.

i got a Fiery Carved Torch.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Sorry, guys! But hey - my friends got the theme! I chose the bank boon because it's the easiest. No time for wheels.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:04 pm

I actually joined Seekers, too, and got in a few last night (that is to say, barely over the actual minimum this time, going to have to do some extra work to get my numbers back even like I like them next time), so I was also able to take the bank boon.

Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 pm

I didn't even collect my interest yesterday... Oops.
Topic locked