Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Mon May 09, 2016 12:58 pm

Order
Cartogriphication/Refreshed Quest Request

Brute
lots of bad boons

Seekers
Bank Bribery/Book Smarts/ Right Round Round Round

Copied Order and Seekers info from Daze above. I like Seekers for the bank boon; it's the most lucrative for me usually (well, the wheel one was excellent to me last time, but I was able to spin more than usual and did better than average on a couple of the wheels). I've got a few books I overlooked last time I used the book boon (or maybe Siofra just can't read them at all due to the letter thing...), but I'm just starting on restocking books for her, so I'd rather wait until I have a bigger pile.

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 7]

Mon May 09, 2016 1:59 pm

I'd be for Seekers myself, as the bank boon is best for me, and also easiest.

Of course, whether or not I'll be able to battle and/or even use said boon in the next two weeks is extremely debatable. In fact, even if I do manage to get to battle, whether or not I'd be able to use the boon every day of the next week...yeah, not ruddy likely.

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 7]

Tue May 10, 2016 7:32 am

It would be between Order and Seekers for me, but I have been holding off on the Refresh quest boon which I usually choose. At the moment I really like the idea of Booksmarts, have 197 different books with multiples of most for all my pets to read. So, I would be on the Seekers bandwagon. :)

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Tue May 10, 2016 1:57 pm

No strong preference for me. Like Pickles, I don't have a lot of time in the next week or two, so Bank Boon would be great.

I did remember to buy stocks every day last week ;)

Wed May 11, 2016 3:00 am

Alright, joining the Seekers. There's a lot of chatter on the boards seeking the other two themes this week, so we should try to battle as much as we can.

Wed May 11, 2016 1:17 pm

I joined Seekers, too. We'll see what is possible for me to do, but no guarantees.

Wed May 11, 2016 1:49 pm

Seekers it shall be. Bandwagon, ho!

Thu May 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Managed to get my "minimum" in today. Whether or not I'll be able to sit and battle again in the next 3 days, I don't know, but at least I got that far!

Mon May 16, 2016 11:18 am

I managed 100 against each boss, but it wasn't enough. Those pesky Brutes... Who likes them? I guess I'd rather have my framed toast than their boons, anyway...

Mon May 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Hmph. I battled more than usual this week. Ah well. I shall eat my Egg Salad Packed Lunch. Looks like there is Essence of Everlasting Apple in it.

Wed May 18, 2016 4:52 am

Hmm, that was a surprise! I received a Toy Pirate Cannon.

Mon May 23, 2016 1:50 pm

This week, we can choose from Seekers, Awakened and Thieves.

Tue May 24, 2016 5:29 pm

My preference would be Seekers, but I'm not even sure I'll have time to battle at all this weekend, so I'm debating whether or not it's a good idea to sign up or not.

Wed May 25, 2016 6:37 am

Even though I actually have 3 days off of my primary job, I am tending bar for two big parties over the weekend. At least I can rest on Monday... I signed up for Thieves! Just 'cause I like them so very much, and tomorrow will be a very long day and will likely forget to do it tomorrow. Plenty of seats on the bandwagon :)
Topic locked