Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: [spare a CC vote?] Gadgadsbobbin'!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I didn't get on Neo for most of the weekend (and hadn't today until just now), but I voted last night and now, and will try and vote again tonight at least once, and first thing in the morning if I at all possibly can. Congrats on getting in again!

ETA: Got two more votes in this morning. IIRC, it ends this afternoon. *might* be able to get a third in before it ends, but not sure. It'll depend on how early it ends.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:36 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thanks for the support, everyone! I ended up in sixth place, which is a bit disappointing, but not too shabby since I really only had time Sunday morning and evening to try to gain votes. If it weren't so close to gold I would be happy with that result. I think from now on, I'm just going to aim for top 25 and not worry about the multiplier on the trophy -- it's just not worth the extra work for a few thousand NP.

Thanks again for the support! Next up, we need to upgrade Blue's trophy.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Siniri wrote:
Thanks for the support, everyone! I ended up in sixth place, which is a bit disappointing, but not too shabby since I really only had time Sunday morning and evening to try to gain votes. If it weren't so close to gold I would be happy with that result. I think from now on, I'm just going to aim for top 25 and not worry about the multiplier on the trophy -- it's just not worth the extra work for a few thousand NP.

Thanks again for the support! Next up, we need to upgrade Blue's trophy.

Haha, yeah. I wish I'd had time for Neo over the weekend to help vote for you, too! It wouldn't have been much, but it might've been enough.

...it'd be nice if we got our trophies to begin with. ;) But I agree, I hope Blue gets in again so we can help him upgrade!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:25 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Congrats, Siniri! During the trifecta, I figured out how to vote quickly on my Droid so I was able to toss a bunch of votes your way. Too bad you missed gold by so few votes.

TNT clearly didn't care for my Shearly jokes. I send a few, followed by a final submission that was just: "...and stop calling me Shearly!" LOL. Perhaps they're not as old as I ;)

P.S. for the uninitiated, it's a reference to the ground-breaking movie, "Airplane!". I'm old enough to have seen it in the theatre... It might be a bit dated now, and a bit too racy for kids under 13. Oooh. it's Amazon Prime.. Hmm...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:40 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

We have clearance, Clarence.

Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?

On-topic: I've only submitted a few captions so far this time. I got kind of stuck on a single thing in the image, so if my writer's block doesn't break, I'm not likely to get in.

For the longest time, I kept submitting "I knew I should have taken that left turn in Albuquerque" parodies, but they were never accepted, so I gave up -- and then shortly thereafter saw one by someone else!

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Blue wrote:
P.S. for the uninitiated, it's a reference to the ground-breaking movie, "Airplane!". I'm old enough to have seen it in the theatre... It might be a bit dated now, and a bit too racy for kids under 13. Oooh. it's Amazon Prime.. Hmm...

The smoking ticket gag is perhaps my favourite joke ever.

question? check the dex

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2