For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Kiko Pop - new Daily game

Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Pickles wrote:Apparently I can't aim worth anything anymore. I keep missing!

Same here. I just missed on Standard.

ETA: I started playing Crazy Hard and am thinking about continuing to do so until I actually pop a balloon.

9/15 ...missed
9/16 ...missed
9/21 ... hit a balloon: Cozy Holiday Socks But. I have no idea which one I was playing. Nothing was loading so I just started clicking all of them :P

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Missed today but got "weapons" on standard the last two days - AKA different kinds of snowballs.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:04 pm

I tried again on super crazy hard after having had success on all but one day of standard so far... and finally succeeded! I was one balloon away from a band-aid one. I got a book, Famous Moehogs, and no avatar.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:11 pm

I've been doing pretty good on standard. Maybe I ought to try and bump up to super crazy hard!

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:21 pm

9/30: I finally got a prize on Super Crazy Hard today: Battle Dung Charm

This time, I know for sure that I was playing SCH.

11/4:
Kiko Pop wrote:Something Has Happened!
Image You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Pop!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Playing on Standard and won Semolina with a "?" Card under the balloon.

Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:45 am

Congrats on getting the avvie!

I've only been playing on standard, as I seem to win prizes more often there. I won a book that I sold just barely buyable!

Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:06 pm

Congrats, Blue! I thought the prizes on hard might be rarer, but while I've won some rare ones there, I've also won some lemons (except not literal lemons, because those would actually be worth more in NP than what I actually won). Since Blue got the avatar on standard, I've been playing that, too, but I keep hitting the kikos in the lake instead. Maybe tomorrow?

Edit: Day 6 of hitting kikos in the lake on standard. Maybe I should go back to super crazy hard...

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Kiko Pop wrote:Something Has Happened!
Image You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Pop!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Played on Standard and won a yellow growth with the ? symbol.

Woot!

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:19 am

Congrats, Pickles! My first reaction to the yellow growth was "bummer," and then I remembered Coincidence inflation. So double congrats!

Guess I'm the only one still avatarless. I wonder if I'll get TDMBGPOP or this one first... or Cellblock? Nah, I'll never get Cellblock.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:10 am

Congrats, Pickles!

This one, Siniri?

Or this one?

:evil:
Topic locked