For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: New SHH - Portal Activation Centre [Split 1]

Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 am

Nothing seems to happen. Oh wait, check the floor! You might want to catch that Bumbluz before it crawls away.

Yay! Had to buy 1 item for 3K. Sells for around 120K.

Tue May 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Pickles wrote:Asked for 3 yellow growth. I canceled...and sold the one I got off buried treasure shortly before.
Holy Yellow Growths! I can't believe a those are going for ~6,500 right now. I just pulled a dozen out of my SDB and plopped them in my shop.

Tue May 27, 2014 7:33 pm

A crew of Alien Aishas docks with the ship, comes aboard, snaps photos of everything they see, then leaves for their next tourist stop.

16nps. Ah well. Not like it cost a lot!

Blue wrote:Holy Yellow Growths! I can't believe a those are going for ~6,500 right now. I just pulled a dozen out of my SDB and plopped them in my shop.
Haha, yeah. They used to be close to 30k, IIRC. I think the only place you can get them is as a booby prize for buried treasure.

Thu May 29, 2014 3:52 am

Like, wow Scooby. I just made a quick 78k NP from a dozen yellow growths!

Thu May 29, 2014 4:02 am

Blue, you might want to check your SDB for some of the other items I have listed on... page 2, I think? -- that are HPIFKAJ (high-priced items formerly known as junk). You could score a lot of NP fairly quickly (you'll need to check current prices though, because they've been slowly falling).

Thu May 29, 2014 6:47 am

Thanks, Siniri. I may just do that. And sell off another 10 yellow growths in the process (may as well keep two of 'em) ;)

ETA: Shop updated. I had at least 8+ of several "high NP" Items :)

Note: Linae Stamp is now down around 50 NP.

Thu May 29, 2014 7:32 am

You find yourself holding something invisible and unpleasantly damp. You let go, and it hits the floor with a squelch. You are never able to locate it again.

Oh well, it only cost 120 nps.

Fri May 30, 2014 2:12 am

1700nps for another nada. Ah well.

Fri May 30, 2014 7:46 am

A fog cloud swirls past you. Was that Corbin and Kell inside? They appear to be having a tea party with a monster.

Only had to buy 1 item - 250 nps.

* on the up side, I won a yellow growth from Buried Treasure.

Fri May 30, 2014 7:58 pm

~225nps
An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about *battlepetname*. It looks like their level has gone up by 3!

Woohoo!!

Sat May 31, 2014 11:55 am

First you see a bright flash of light. Then you see metal pieces being pulled in as if by a magnet. Slowly the pieces assemble themselves into a Quadrone. Technology is neat!

Bought 2 Peach Snowballs for 80 nps and got a Pirate Hook Candy Cane from the Money Tree.

Sat May 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Nothing happens. Nothing at all. You think. You check the bottom of your shoes for squashed butterflies, but find nothing.
1040nps. Ah well, after yesterday's, I can't complain. ;)

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 am

Just got a new (to me) RE -- two of them in a row, actually.

YourPet says, "I think it's time you fed me!!!" (Her hunger is fine, by the way -- and seriously, TNT, 3 exclamation points??? Extraneous punctuation is irksome.)
-and-
YourPet says, "*sigh* I want to play Meerca Chase!" (No you don't. We hates that game, Precious...)

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:04 pm

I finally ran afoul of it and got a defence point taken. *growls*

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:46 pm

...My labbie got an regular RE where she sneezed so hard she permanently lost a hit point. :( At least it wasn't my battlepet!

ETA: Today's daily asked for a yellow growth and 4 100np items. Since I'd picked up a yellow growth earlier, I went ahead and just used it. Wish I hadn't...nada. Ah well.
Topic locked