Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Today only: NC Gift Box Capsules Half Off
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:59 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Today (Sat. 4/26) gift box caps are half off. Tomorrow they'll be 25% off.

I'm thinking of getting a few for some potential NC trading, but I'm a bit confused about how they work. Do you always get a random NC item, as well as at least 1 gift box? And is there any difference between the various capsules (besides the chance for a special, pretty gift box that works just like any other gift box)?

ETA: The answers are yes and no. I bought one on my side, opened it, and got 2 items (soft hanging lamp and friendly flying petpet house foreground -- what?) and one box, so I bought another there -- three more items (I heart NC flag -- ugh, pastel blue hair bow, and tower princess shoes) and one more box. Then I bought 3 on my main but didn't open them. I'll need to try on the items and see if I like any of them enough to want to send them over to my main. (I know I"m sending A Rolling Fog over, and maybe Rose String Lights... unless I decide to trade something from my side or like one of the new items enough to want it on my main...)

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post subject: Re: Today only: NC Gift Box Capsules Half Off
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sorry I just saw this. Yes, you always get at least one box, though you can get more, and generally, there's no difference between the types. (There have been a few that had a super gift box in it, which allowed you to send 4 items at once, but those weren't well liked, I don't think.)

As with any capsule, you'll always get at *least* the value of the capsule in items (at all non-discounted prices) - but they are definitely random.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]