Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: How In Neopia Was This A Chat Infraction?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:11 am 

Ok, on the Neoboards we were talking about Neotherians, and I sad I was a P-shifting Xweetok therian and I said once I shifted, I was going to find actress Linda Blair and do something once I found her. I didnt even SAY what I wanted to do, yet TNT still locked the topic and warned me. How was did they know what I meant? For all they know we could've been building colonies in space once I found this person. I don't know how they knew what I really said.

Post subject: Re: How In Neopia Was This A Chat Infraction?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:06 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
Do you have an exact quote of what you said? It might have been the phrasing of your message that might have caused it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 pm 

I believe I said " When I do a full body P-shift into my true Xweetok form, I will find Linda Blair and do something that I can't say what on the Neoboards because TNT would be on me like reds, blues, greens, and yellows on basic pets"

I don't even know how they derived the meaning from that. I really don't. That could literally mean anything,many somehow TNT instantly came to the one I meant.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:18 am 

domo_hello_kitty wrote:
Do you have an exact quote of what you said? It might have been the phrasing of your message that might have caused it.

No quote sorry, but I don't know what happened.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

UC Faerie Xweetok wrote:
I believe I said " When I do a full body P-shift into my true Xweetok form, I will find Linda Blair and do something that I can't say what on the Neoboards because TNT would be on me like reds, blues, greens, and yellows on basic pets"

I don't even know how they derived the meaning from that. I really don't. That could literally mean anything,many somehow TNT instantly came to the one I meant.

... :roll: ...Sorry, but I think the implied talk was enough to give TNT right to lock the conversation. The fact that you even admit it being such a conversation makes me wonder why you started this posting. Are you saying TNT is doing it's job? :evil:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]