Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Daily Faerie Quests!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:59 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Siniri wrote:
Day 17: Flowers and Coffee, bonus (Flowing Air Faerie Skirt), water, 1888 NP

I think I did try last time to overtrain something and then train HP to 3x, and I couldn't until I had trained level. I tried consulting guides, and they all warned that you must stop the others at 2x before training HP to 3x. Ah, well, it's nice to have a back-up pet in case of illness or something. (I should equip him with some decent weapons, too... If I upgrade my shield, he'd have leaf shield plus double YB's, which isn't bad at all.)

You can train your HP to 3 times your level, but you must bring your level back to 2x HP if you want to train the other stats.

This means you can give any FQ non-hp stat points to your pet and it is not going to harm your HP training.

(I am sorry that this information is really, really late. I didn't realise that is why you were turning down quests. D'oh!)

~~~

My over stats for this event:

HP: 10
Def: 10
Mov: 6
Str: 4
Lvl: 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:51 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

So just to be clear, if my strength is 2x level +2, I can still train HP (up to 3x level)? Because I thought I tried this last time and had to level and bump up to the next codestone level... The guides say you have to leave room for fairy quests for the other stats, and they're not clear at all, and I know I messed up going from 1 to 2 reds (though I think that was partly because it bumps at the 0 and not the 1).

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:06 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Siniri wrote:
So just to be clear, if my strength is 2x level +2, I can still train HP (up to 3x level)? Because I thought I tried this last time and had to level and bump up to the next codestone level... The guides say you have to leave room for fairy quests for the other stats, and they're not clear at all, and I know I messed up going from 1 to 2 reds (though I think that was partly because it bumps at the 0 and not the 1).

Yes. Also once your pet is at 750 St, Def (and some like Mov), those stats don't matter. You do not need to train them at all. All you need to do is continue to train HP until you need to raise level.

If you are at level 399, then your HP can be 1197 before you need to train level again. Some people like the look of 'neat' stats but it is not needed.

Once Laoran got to 750 Str and Def, I never bothered training those any more and his Mov was never at 750. His Hp was 3x level and all I had to do to maintain his training was train 3 HP than 1 level.

From JN's Training Guide:
Quote:
At the Mystery Island and Secret Ninja schools you can overtrain your pet's HP to three times their Level (Cap'n Threelegs makes no such exception). However, in order to train any other stats, the HP for your pet would need to again be twice your Level. Using this knowledge, you can make the most of your NP. For example, if you have a pet at Level 20 with 40 HP, Strength, and Defence, you can train your HP to 60 before continuing training the other stats. That way, you're able to train 20 HP using only one Codestone per course, instead of two. Then you can raise your Level from 20 to 30 and continue your training as usual.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4