Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 2]
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:10 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hope you've still been playing (and winning) at Food Club, Daze. I won 24:10 today; not too shabby.

I just won my Armada monthly competition by move-or-lose. I played most of the Kacheekers game out today. My opponent currently has 2 kings to my 2 kings + 2 soon-to-be-kings, but hasn't given up yet. I'm hoping she'll move and let me win (and I'd really like it if she would just concede already; she's been dragging it out for 40 moves now). Geos will be a loss due to the game not finishing. My opponent moves each time I send a move-or-lose message, but doesn't play outside of that, and refuses to answer my neomails trying to schedule a time to play. It's the same opponent who did this to me last month; TNT needs a new system for move-or-lose, I think -- perhaps an automatic, immediate loss after the third time the move-or-lose button appears. I'm going to choose a morning time for April (already sent in my requests for March) in hopes of not getting stuck with this person again.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:52 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Arrgghh! Thanks for the reminder on the 'move or lose' option. I totally forgot about that. 1 opponent hasn't moved at all and I have the same opponent for the other 2 games and he has only moved once. I just don't understand people who don't actually play. This month is going to be a bust.

I played FC a couple of times, but haven't had any big wins (I am only using Hugo's bets). I keep getting side-tracked with other areas (avatars and easy trophies) and forget to do it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:25 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

My Kacheekers game just disappeared, so I suspect my opponent finally conceded victory. So I've made it past the first round in all but Geos, which I've pretty much given up on. I've got a bronze trophy in all 3 games now; I'd really like an upgrade this month, but I know it's totally random.

ETA: I didn't watch my Fruit Machine spin finish spinning today. When I went to the bank to collect interest and withdraw my Food Club money, I realized I had an extra 20k on hand, so I checked the inventory. Sure enough, there was a Robot Muffin -- and a Halloween paintbrush! Also, I won 32:10 in Food Club yesterday (over 180k in net profit).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congrats on you wins Siniri. :)

I won by default in my Kacheekers game, but my opponent in the other 2 games, moved after I sent the 'move or lose' nmail but hasn't kept playing. Sigh!

I am having quite good luck with acquiring avatars and trophies all over again. I have most avatar petpets attached to side account pets and have picked up a grey pet from the pound.

I have reached Gold Trophy in Jhudora's Quest but need to keep playing for the avatar and have already managed to win bronze in the Neopian Lottery. Flash games I wait until the first of the month and should do well gaining the easy ones back, already have 5.

Now that I have to restart a new account, the game play is much easier. Even stalking the pound for pets is more fun than it ever was before.

Slight cry: Pet has come down with an illness 2 days in a row. The H.S wouldn't heal them up, so I had to buy a cure so I could battle. Now today, the same thing, I have been to the springs half a dozen times or more and still no heal.

Also TNT have not reviewed my score for Castle of Eliv (or anyone elses going by the HS board, which hasn't changed in days). I was going for gold but it isn't looking good after 4 days of waiting. It is such a long game to get a good score. I will resent having to play it again!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

36:10 for me in Food Club today. If I'd realized it was the start of a streak, I should have started hoarding my wins for a run on a trophy! Even just yesterday's and today's would have set me up for a decent shot. Ah, well. I'll put my NP in the bank where they'll happily earn interest.

ETA: Another 36:10 today. In just 3 days, close to 1M NP. I really might have been in contention for gold had I started hoarding wins, but I'm sure at some point I'll get the gold. I'm just going to keep trying at the end of every month, and only hoard during the rest of the month if I get above 500k or so in a single day.

And now a 28:10 day... So many good days in a row! And that sets a new bank high water mark. I guess I should spend some NP on training instead of cancelling if I don't have the codestones on hand.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Good going Siniri! Typical that the bets start paying off when I have stopped playing for awhile! LOL.

I mustered up the energy to play Castle of Eliv Thade again (after finding out that TNT does NOT review scores higher than 5000 for that game!). I sent a gold trophy score and it got reviewed within an hour!! (That is so bizarre). So I should be adding a new trophy to lookup very soon, I finally have the gold trophy!
I also got the avatar. :)

Big Rant:

It took me 4....yes 4 different email addresses before I could find one that would register with Neo. I totally forgot I had made additional pet accounts but they had never been activated as the email wouldn't send. My first 2 emails I have always used with Neopets but the messages kept being bounced back. I used a free email site, but that also wouldn't register, finally I had to make a .gmail account that was finally accepted. /rant.

So I now have 4 side accounts I am using for pets that I will eventually trade. I am trying out other areas of Neopets that I have never used before. I am really looking at Neo in a whole different way now. :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Two major (13:1) upsets, both in positive arenas. Well, I was overdue for a loss. Hope you didn't pick today to start betting again, Daze.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Aww, sorry to hear that Siniri. No FC betting for me for awhile, I haven't been making a lot of nps this week so I have decided not to risk them in betting.

Rant: :x I had a Crafting Faerie Quest waiting for me. Goodness knows how long it had been sitting there and blocking other quests.

:) At least I could refresh it with the boon and get some stat points for my pet.

With my old account I used to visit the Faerie Quest page every day as part of my dailies, just so I knew it was clear. Time to add that page to my dailies again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:19 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I forgot to place my Food Club bets today and lost out on doubling my money. I had them all picked out, so silly.

ETA: I did remember my bets today, and I'm glad I did -- 44:10, woohoo!

ETA: Your opponent has not moved in over 24 hours for the third time.
Click here and you will be declared the winner.

It only took 2 weeks. I have a feeling TNT already figured out who's moving on, but I'll just have to see whether I get a Geos game or not tomorrow.

And:
Quote:
Hoorah!
You've made Kitty a very happy Kadoatie.

*Mew!*

Thanks for doing a good deed!

(Also, in case you were wondering, you have now fed 3 Kadoaties in all!)

Even was a SW feeding, for only 1980 NP (Trilo Bite -- now I know why those sell so well from the WoMed). Only 72 to go... I'm aiming for 2/month right now, so I should finish in about 3 years.

ETA: Yep, I got into the "third" week of Kacheekers and Armada, but not Geos. *sigh*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congrats on your kad feeding Sinri. I will be attempting that again very soon.

The multiplayer setups are just plain crazy. I won by default in my Kacheekers game but it was a day after the first week should have finished.

My Geos and Armada game went for almost 2 weeks against the same person who would only move once than I would have to send a 'move or lose'. I finally won by default a few days ago. As all 3 games went for 2 weeks I assumed that my other games would not be appearing. Wrong.

Weird thing is, I only have Geos and Armada games to play!! I wish Neo would fix these games.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I lost in Armada, Move/lose'd in Kacheekers (before the first week was out), and then move/lose'd in Geos halfway through the second week...and the only game I have this week is Geos.

I'm too scared to ask TNT to "fix" the games...it's more likely they'll just take them down permanently like they did IOM.

ETA: Managed to play out my Geos game. Assuming trophies actually award this time, I *should* get at least a bronze in Geos? I think? I don't know how that'll work, seeing as usually the "2nd round" is sent out on the 29th...and we don't have one of those this month. o_O So, who knows...

ETA 2: Restocked on codestones. Brought 'em up to 30 of each this time...just so I won't have to restock any time soon. Paid about 2.8 mil all told. Eesh. Hopefully I'll have better luck with battledome drops, so I can start making some of that back up again!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:30 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I won 48:10 (over 400k) in today's Food Club matches. Woohoo! I really wish this win had come tomorrow instead of today -- it would have been a great start to hoarding wins for a trophy upgrade.

Cry: I just searched to see what levels people got the Cell Block avatar on, and one person went all the way to tournament 51. I'm only on tournament 12. I really want to actually cry. While it's easy NP, it's such a boring game. Here's hoping I get it sooner than later. Or maybe someone will figure out what the trick is.

ETA: I just got a NM from a random user letting me know I got into the caption contest! And I already had 29 votes, without having done any advertising. Finally! Thanks for the tip on when to submit, Daze. I submitted several captions; I think the one that got in was the last one I submitted. Please vote, if you'd like (mine is the Lenny Conundrum joke).

ETA: Well, I definitely won the caption contest (still waiting on the prize and trophy, though), but I'm really bummed that I messed up my Food Club bets today. By the time I noticed my mis-bet, the only thing I felt comfortable doing to fix it was to take out my last two boosters and turn them into a "base bet" (on the expected winners -- which only pays 8:10). Of course the booster that was worth 48:10 won, so I lost out on 40*8358 NP today. I don't even want to do that math. And I'm on the third day saving for a trophy run, so that pretty much cost me any shot I might have had of an upgrade. Here's hoping I get one of the super-rare CC prizes so I won't miss those 300k+ of lost NP.

ETA: Won 48:10 in Food Club today; now holding nearly 900k in 4 days, which is pretty good -- except it should be over 1.2M, and a lot of other people didn't make the same mistake as I did, so I fear my trophy upgrade chances are low. I can only wait and see, and losing with a lot of NP still leaves me with a lot of NP...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

My one multiplayer game that lasted through to round 4 didn't get finished, but I should have gotten a silver trophy for getting though to the 4th round, but none showed up. :(

I did notice that the multiplayers glitched at the start of the new month, I had 3 emails for the 'new month' but when I read them, all 3 stated 'week 2'. Later on, the games disappeared and 3 new emails and new games were sent for March.

But something to cheer about, I did manage to add 4 new trophies today though -

Splat-A-Sloth CHAMPION
Ugga Drop CHAMPION
Second place at Sewage Surfer (and the avatar)
Third place at Dice of Destiny

....ohh.. almost forgot....last week I won just over 300,000 nps on the Neopian Lottery! I had previously won a smaller amount and got a bronze trophy (needed 500,000+ for a silver upgrade).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

My multiplayers did the same, Daze. I think that in order to even get a trophy, there has to be some time to play round 2 (which the round 2 emails we got were for Feb), but since there were only 28 days, and the round 2 emails/games seem to happen in week 5 of a month...yeah. I should've also gotten a gold, as I actually move/losed in Geos for the 4th round by pure dumb luck, but...nothing at all. Ah well.

Minor gloat - I finally got enough Fire Faerie points to train the Rally Cry, and then cheaper train for Reflect. Seeing as I've not bought any Faeries and it's been a while...yeah. Now, just have to see what happens with level 100 abilities. I think they're still broken?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:50 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Congrats, Daze, on all the winningseseses (it deserves multiple pluralizations). And congrats to Pickles on getting reflect. I already have the faerie points, but I've got to finish getting my HP up to 1.5x level. I heard that Mario Kart sold his set because he gave up on TNT ever finishing the BD (supposedly, last he heard, TNT had moved the programmers to other more pressing projects... can't have them actually finish anything, can we? *cough* Habi *cough* Key Quest *cough*

Kicking myself a bit that I messed up on two of my Food Club bets; I'd have gotten silver had I not made the mistakes. Ah, well, I still nearly doubled my money (500k profit in 8 days? not bad).

ETA: Nice win at the Fruit Machine today: Icy Muffin, Checkered Paint Brush, and 20k. :D And I won 200k+ from Food Club today. Splurged on two trainings today. I might get to lab/quest/etc. in a year at this rate...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next