Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon has started
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:55 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ughghghghghghghhhh. More glitches. Like the hasee-going-through-the-seesaw glitch isn't bad enough, I ended my third game with a score of ~388, but when I sent, it submitted a zero. Zero. So now I have to play one more time, the longest game of the challenge. UGH. And after every score send, I have to reload the game because the screen goes white.

I know I should just be glad my games aren't glitched, but I know TNT will fix that and give you guys extra time (like they did last year).

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

No doubt TNT will give an extra day, but it is really terrible that not one event can be held without a multitudes of glitches.

Yep Siniri, the game glitches are getting ridiculous! I spent about 30 minutes getting a score for Korbat's Lab only for the stupid game to have 'problems processing score'. The game was started will and truely after 12.40 reset.

Bonus prizes (bar the glitched game):

Kiwi Surprise Mooncake
Kreludan Mysteries
Siyana Stamp
Altador Meatloaf

Alabriss
Peaceful Shenkuu Tree
Wain
Kreludan Mysteries

Alabriss
Kazeriu Bow
Light Faerie Breath Mints
Sun Tea

'Cool - I will start reading that straight away!'
Kreludan Mysteries vanishes in a puff of purple smoke!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yeah, there are enough challenges each day without you guys having to double up and do an extra one because TNT can't get their act together. Hopefully they'll fix it soon so you guys can get to it today.

I finally finished all the bonuses. Phew. (The Cootie Rescue is cute, by the way.)

Cloudy With A Chance Of Cannonballs:
Shrimp Powder
Tome of Enlightenment
Glitter Moon Candy ("Some tongues are made to twinkle - now they can!" Wow... just, wow.)
Moon Soup

Keep On Bouncing!:
Kreludan Mysteries
Altadorian Nectar (you might say it's "A tasty nectar made from the fruits native to Altador," TNT, but I noticed those alcohol bubbles emanating from it)
Glitter Moon Candy
Altador Meatloaf

Shoot For The 'Chutes!:
Siyana Stamp
Flask of Olive Oil
Siyana Stamp
Glitter Moon Candy (gee, thanks, but I think I have enough candy now)

Grappling With Success:
Nova Lamp
Well Decorated Meat
Sand Dune Sunsets
Searing Scroll of Light

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Glitch Update:
Petpet Rescue has now been added to the Qualifying Games list.
Yay!

You can now play the game and receive prize.

ETA:

Finally finished today's challenges.

I really hate that game! It took far longer to get those points that I want to admit!! Blah!

Bonus prizes:
Gilded Crossbow
Starry Toothbrush
Orange Chocolate Nova
Altadorian Throwing Axe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Uuuuugh for having to do Petpet Rescue, Korbats Lab (took longer than I wished it would) and Super Hasee Bounce and Shenkuu Warrior II (which also took longer than I wanted it to, even though the scores were relatively easy). Can we pleaaaase have some shorter time-wise challenges tomorrow? Some of us have lives (and maybe a small child that might've had a meltdown because he fell asleep in the car right before lunch and woke up hungry and tired still after lunch usually is over...and then wouldn't nap after finally eating) that require us to only have limited time at the computer.

Daze wrote:
I really hate that game! It took far longer to get those points that I want to admit!! Blah!
You and me both!! This is why I haven't even tried for the avvie yet. Before today...my high score was 45. Yep.

In brighter news - they did fix the glitch pretty quickly when you consider what time zone they're in. Seeing as it was here and gone before I even had a chance to sit and play games today, definitely a huge thumbs up to them. Some people on the boards were commenting how it was the fastest plot/event glitch fix ever - and I think it probably was!

ETA: Just a reminder to anyone playing games ahead of time - make sure you don't play them *all* before the last day. IIRC, in past years, there's sometimes been a glitch that if you don't send a new score, it doesn't register that you've played X number of different qualifying games. That may or may not happen, but I strongly suggest leaving at least one "easy" game to score on for that last day. :)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hmmm, it seems TNT has thrown a spanner in the works for Team Moon, 220 needed for Rink Runner (this is quite a highscore and it is also a timed challenge).

My highscore is just over 300 and I have a bronze trophy but that was on the old version. I am unsure if I can make 220 on this one.

Hmm, even Snowball Fight will be a challenge for me today. My highest is only just over the required score.

It also seems that the first Game Challenge for both teams are also glitched!! Good Grief!
I sent over the required score on both games but the prize was not awarded.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:16 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ugh, it took me forever to get the required score on Pterattack, and then when I sent, I got a message that TNT's servers were down. Now I can't load the game at all. Guess I'll hold off, anyway, until it's fixed -- I should always check here first before trying. Thanks for keeping us all so well-informed, Daze.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

No worries Siniri. :) I am lucky to be in a good timezone for midnight nst starts. It gives me a lot of opportunity to find out what is going on.

TNT has fixed these glitches (apparently the very high scores on Moons 2 games were not right) and the first Game Challenge is now fixed for both teams!:

Strike The Right Note
Achieve a score of 44 or higher playing Rink Runner.
(Click on "Start Timer" to begin this challenge.)

Ready, Aim... Snowball!
Reach a score of 350 or greater playing Snowball Fight.

Time Extension for Day 6 Games posted on TNT Board:
Quote:
Greetings... So there are a few challenges that we have had some issues with this morning for Day 6. These should be fixed now, and since you lost time for completing them we are extending your time to get the gold check marks until tomorrow Dec 2nd at noon. The challenges that are getting the extensions are:

Team sun: "A Boulder Plan Of Attack..."
Team moon: "Always Keep Your Cool", "Strike The Right Note", "Ready, Aim... Snowball!"

We are also extending your timer for "Strike The Right Note" so that it lasts 24 hours!

Good luck everyone and have fun!
The Fix it, Mend it, Try to Comprehend it Neopets Team

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I just sent a score for Pterattack and still did not get the prize. I suppose I'll resend DOM and hope I get it.

To make things a teensy bit faster, I recommend favoriting all of your required games and then rotating in one additional quick favorite as you complete the challenges, so you can get the favorites challenge done while you're doing the rest.

ETA: Yay, the first challenge is working now! Woohoo! Now I have to play all these awful games four more times each... *sigh*

ETA: That took WAY too long, but I completed all challenges and bonuses. Bonus prizes:

A Boulder Plan of Attack:
Fancy Star Burger
Gilded Crossbow
Shenkuu Draik Stamp
Peaceful Shenkuu Tree

Quest Quintet:
Starry Waffle Cone
Gold Handled Short Sword
Gelert Night Vision
Starry Hot Dog

Can You Stand the Heat?:
Shenkuu Draik Stamp
Starry Hot Dog (this is getting repetitive...)
Sun Scroll
Aroota

A Cut Above:
Sand Dune Sunsets
Kazeriu Bow
Starberry Shaved Ice
Easy Origami Flowers

Phew. Lots of stuff for my gallery.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I saw the 220 for Rink Runner when I checked JN this morning and thought, Uh-oh, I'm out of contention for the top trophy. My high score on the new version is only 183. Thank goodness they fixed it!

What was the Snowball Fight score originally? I'm pretty good at that game, so I didn't really pay that close attention to it.

I've made it through at least one of each of the games now, just need to go back and do the bonuses, which hopefully I'll have time for. So far, got all my gold checkmarks, woot.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:03 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congrats on getting through all those glitches Siniri.

Snowball Fight score was 660. I almost made that score but it took too much concentration, not one of my better games.

I had to get some sleep, but now I still need to play Let It Slide and Snow Roller three more time to finish off the bonus rounds.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanks, Daze. That'd be why I wasn't worried - I used to (back when I had more free time) play Snowball Fight for WC pieces, so I was pretty good at it.

Bonuses done, whew.

I'm kinda miffed, though, I played through on Snowball Fight for kicks, and had a 905...and got a "problems processing score." (I was even re-opening every game for each play, just to avoid such a problem!) Would've had me in trophy place. Of course, I couldn't get back up that high again. Sigh. Ah well. It wouldn't have been an upgrade, but the extra nps for a night would've been nice.

Here's hoping tomorrow isn't too brutal...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

What's Your Next Move?
Play five of the 10 most popular strategy games.

Only 6 of the top 10 are on the qualifying games list. They are:

Faerie Cloud Racers
Warf Rescue
Gadgadsgame
Snow Wars II
Tyrannian Golf
Petpet Cannonball

Some people on the boards are outraged at the triple play of Attack of the Gummy Dice, Feed Florg and Meepit Juice Break on the last day.

Luckily I have no problems with any of the games today (even though I detest Feed Florg) Phew!!

ETA: So happy about not having to play any more games for the last challenge. I had enough games played with the addition of today's challenges for the challenge to be completed. :)

I have now finished all the challenges. Yay!! Now for the bonus games. It is so boring having to do 3 games for 1 challenge, Attack of the Gummy Dice is such a drawn out game! Grr...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

36 minutes to do all the games once (at the minimum). I'm not sure I have the heart for the bonuses. But of course I'm going to try (at least the non-triple, for now). AotGD is the most demoralizing game ever; I hate seeing all the points vanish at the end of each level.

ETA: Got to love when scores don't send. So far, it's only been Faerie Cloud Racer and Wingoball. I'd cry if it happened to AotGD.

Make that 2 Wingoball games... *sigh*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:
I'd cry if it happened to AotGD.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yep, it just happened to me. :( Over 30 minutes of play and the score couldn't be processed. I give up for tonight. 3 more bonus challenges of those 3 games and I will be finished.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next