Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Games Master Challenge: Sun vs Moon has started
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:52 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

That's awful, Daze. I also left the bonus challenges for that triplet for later. I think I'll try to knock out 1-2 while eating lunch, right now.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Managed to get all my gold checks, whew.

Hate hate hate Feed Florg. Thankfully I used some tips I saw on the neoboards (switch quality to low and size to low) and I was able to beat the score needed. I'm not sure I have the time today to actually go through and play all these more than once - too much else going on. Ugh. I can't believe they put such long games on the last day, especially since so many people have to be back at work or school! Will be interesting to see what the gold check prize is and how much it ends up being worth.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:18 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I am insanely behind on the GMC this year. I wasn't able to play much at all, with the exception of about an hour on Saturday. I'm trying to catch up at least to get the main challenges done, but it isn't looking likely.

Especially since I got the "Sorry, our servers are currently experiencing problems and we cannot accept your score right now :(" message after spending 10-15 minutes for a qualifying score. :x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

That stinks, Blue. I hope you're at least able to get some of the quick ones done. Try to favorite all of them before playing them so you can get most of the favorite bonuses, at least, while you're getting the scores.

I've finished all but one of the triplet bonuses now. I have the Feed Florg avatar, but I got a really weird glitch in which Florg refused to eat any petpets. I had 4 lives left at ~147 points, and I ended up getting another 15 points by tapping without him eating. And then the P3s would sometimes go *right* through the hand -- once, ending my game with a 169.

ETA: Woot! Bonuses:

Not Your Garden-Variety Challenge... (actually, TNT, it totally is...):
Sand Dune Sunsets
Siyana Stamp
Starberry Shaved Ice
Lighting the Lamps

What's Your Next Move?:
Moon Lollipop
Nova Lamp
Altadorian Nectar
Tome of Enlightenment

Taste Is Everything (and you showed bad taste with this challenge, TNT...):
Urchin Surprise
Gelert Night Vision
Starry Hot Dog
Starry Toothbrush

Rest Assured, This Challenge Is Very Real... (I wouldn't exactly call it a challenge, not that I'm complaining):
Shenkuu Draik Stamp
Lighting the Lamps
Garfir (which has a very creepy clown face)
Staragus

The "proof of Jelly World's existence" is a book, but its image location is "http://images.neopets.com/items/boo_gmc2013_nojelworldhaha.gif" :roflol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:41 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Scores going through now. I'm caught up through day 6 (at least 1X each) and am now attacking day 7...

Sent from my Fireball using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So apparently there was a glitch earlier today where people got their prizes already. O.o TNT has said on their board that any prizes awarded are to be kept. I dunno if that means those people will get double prizes or what. I wasn't one of 'em, so don't look at me...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:35 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Pickles wrote:
So apparently there was a glitch earlier today where people got their prizes already. O.o TNT has said on their board that any prizes awarded are to be kept. I dunno if that means those people will get double prizes or what. I wasn't one of 'em, so don't look at me...

I got a AAA Gumball machine Image as a prize earlier today. I get to keep it? COOL.

Just kidding, Siniri. I didn't get any glitch prizes today. I did manage to finish all of the challenges at least once. No bonuses on day 3 thru 7, but I'm glad I was able to finish them. I was a little concerned on Gummy Dice, but I realized as I was playing that my previous high score was just over the minimum whenever the last time we had to play it. I dislike that game.

I would like to know how many days Siniri played one single game of Spinacles to get her high score of 21,821. That game takes forever

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Blue wrote:
Pickles wrote:

I got a AAA Gumball machine Image as a prize earlier today. I get to keep it? COOL.

Just kidding, Siniri. I didn't get any glitch prizes today. I did manage to finish all of the challenges at least once. No bonuses on day 3 thru 7, but I'm glad I was able to finish them. I was a little concerned on Gummy Dice, but I realized as I was playing that my previous high score was just over the minimum whenever the last time we had to play it. I dislike that game.

I would like to know how many days Siniri played one single game of Spinacles to get her high score of 21,821. That game takes forever

:roflol: Blue! That was awesome. I was like... wait a sec- No he didn't! Congrats on finishing them all.

If I have time at the start of the month, I like to play Spinacles early on and get a gold; it takes about an hour or so (including multi-tasking and lots of breaks), but it earns me over 20k over the course of the month, so I think it's worth it. I usually shoot for over 15k, which sometimes knocks me down to silver mid-month. I actually enjoy that game. (The trick is to play levels 3-8 by building up double-combos, then clearing them until you only have a few left, getting lots of multipliers, then building the sphere back again.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

LOL....Nice one Blue! :)

Well....I finally finished all the bonus games. Phew! On the very last game of Feed Florg I had to restart 6 times, just to drag the challenge out longer. And if I don't see AotGD again I will be happy.

Bonus Prizes:

Wand of the Light Faerie
Light Faerie Cookie Sandwich
White Chocolate Moonrock (I have never seen chocolate look so unappetizing in all my life!)
Steamed Potato Salad

Alabriss
Black Leather Helmet
Steamed Potato Salad
Easy Origami Flowers

Searing Scroll of Light
Chocolate Momo (never heard of Momo - googled it and now have learnt something new!)
Shenkuu Mountain Miso Soup
Light Faerie Cookie Sandwich

Gaseous Moonpie
Shrimp Powder
Kreludor Balloon
Orange Moon Rock Pie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yay. Prizes/trophy time.

Congratulations!
You have been awarded a trophy!

Your team won this year's challenge. For being on the winning team, you receive:

Brilliant Sun and Moon Potion
Well Done!

As a way of showing her appreciation for your effort, Princess Lunara would like to personally reward you with the following prizes:

Day and Night Cake

Siyana and Lunara Bobblehead Set

Sun and Moon Chakram

Day and Night Garland

Day and Night Wig

Day and Night Scarab

These items have been added to your inventory.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:15 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like the prize for completing the bonuses was the
Day and Night Scarab
. I received all of the above except for that one. I'm quite pleased, actually :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Congratulations!
You have been awarded a trophy!

It's a crappy silver trophy. What in the world? I got all gold checks all on the first day. Last year I earned a gold trophy even though I was on the losing team (if I recall correctly). The percents for the two teams did not change the entire time of the competition, much like the Food Eating Contest. I suppose from now on I'll just have to sign up for the team everyone else does, even though that's boring. *sigh*

Your Team Lost
However, as thanks for your effort, you receive:
Not So Brilliant Sun and Moon Potion
(okay, this cracked me up... anyone have any idea what the potions do? I may not want to buy the brilliant one, depending on cost/what it does)

As a way of showing her appreciation for your effort, Siyana would like to personally reward you with the following prizes:

Day and Night Cake

Siyana and Lunara Bobblehead Set

Sun and Moon Chakram

Day and Night Garland

Day and Night Wig

Day and Night Scarab

So the prizes were the same for completion on the same day (Blue, I think the scarab was for same-day completion, not the bonuses -- the bonus prizes were for doing the bonuses), regardless of team.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Woot, got 'em all!

The Scarab is definitely for getting all gold checks (completing challenges day of). This follows in the last couple year's tradition of album items as the gold check item.

Did anyone notice the bad joke in the collect button? "Wow, these prizes can't be eclipsed." Terrible.

As for the potions, they're both intelligence boosters. The Brilliant on is +5-7 and the Not So Brilliant one is +2 (at least, that's what I saw on the boards most recently).

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4