For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Meridell War II Prizes

Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:46 pm

Just out of curiosity, how do one qualify for those prizes?

My pet's level was very low when the war was going on and only managed to beat a few big spiders. I only got a t-shirt from the war.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:23 pm

They were at large numbers, I only got a shirt as well.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:32 pm

all the weapons sucked 3icons for 500points :x

Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:36 pm

Well, generally the more you killed... the higher the prize you got.
If you're interested here is the list of all the prizes: http://idb.finalhit.org/?searchtype=category&type=mw2 (although not in ranking order of points)

I got the exploding Acorns with 808 points...

Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:12 pm

Thanks for replying. At least I know there are some people who get more than a t-shirt!

I am spending a fortune training my pet these days, the stats are just around 90 each for hit points, strength and defence. Even if I participate the war at my current level, I probably ends up with a t-shirt as well :cry:

Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:56 am

I wish I knew. I did pretty good in that war. Around 4000-5000 points. Then adam or someone thought it would be cool to freeze my account so now I'll never know.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:25 am

neobuks wrote:I wish I knew. I did pretty good in that war. Around 4000-5000 points. Then adam or someone thought it would be cool to freeze my account so now I'll never know.

Poor you! I would definately be extremely smurf off.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:41 am

neobuks wrote:I wish I knew. I did pretty good in that war. Around 4000-5000 points. Then adam or someone thought it would be cool to freeze my account so now I'll never know.

That sucks :x It must be really hard to get so many enemies killed and never know what you got!

Not nessecarly all the prizes were crappy: The Darigan War Mchines were not too bad.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:23 am

Chaud wrote:

That sucks :x It must be really hard to get so many enemies killed and never know what you got!

Not nessecarly all the prizes were crappy: The Darigan War Mchines were not too bad.

Ummm... he could have just killed a couple of high-point-giving enemies.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:30 pm

mocha_san wrote:
Chaud wrote:

Ummm... he could have just killed a couple of high-point-giving enemies.

But the time fighting high-point-giving enemies will still be equivalent to the time spent fighting the easier ones.

Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:38 pm

3000 pts and all I got was a craptastic Spyder Potion :|

I still have hope that it will be upgraded once they realize how crappy they are. It's a slim, unjustified hope ;)

Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:12 pm

On second thought, I really can't even remember the score I got.
Here is a link to all my battledome matches.
http://www.neopets.com/battledome/bd_us ... up=neobuks

If any one can remember the scoring system I could add it up.

Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:57 pm

the war machines though, were a terrible prize for someone who had a pet that could score that high

last war the prizes were borderline additions to alot of peoples linupes. things like the lishas wand, the hammer, the elemental rock, were all solid prizes for their times, of course the high level prizes (not top 5 but top 20 maybe) such as skarls amulet were amazing.

this time around you coulda finished 4th and ended up with a 9 icon weapon that blocks fire. whoop dee freakin doo

my prize was given to anyone between 4400 points and 10k points, and is far far worse than a leaf shield.

needless to say, the war prizes sucked this time around, unless you were in the top 3

Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:17 am

Three words: Eyrie Guard Helmet. If you're not dead by now, you should at least be vomiting at the ignorance of the prize-givers.
Topic locked