Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 1]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:35 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Cry: My Geos multiplayer opponent wants us both to lose. We set up a time to play yesterday, and she ignored it. I was going to move-or-lose her today, but of course she moved sometime last night. And she refused to set up another time. She's been doing one move per day, even though I've tried to check in multiple times per day (barring Sunday, when my internet was out). So frustrating!

Gloat: Won a modest amount in Food Club yesterday (160k) to add to my 450k from the day before. Today's odds were horrible, but thanks to a bettor (who has a lot of followers) going wild, there's actually a lot of arbitrage. I have a 1 in 20 chance of winning 63:10, which is insane for a "negative arena" day. My overall chances of having a net win are 69.4%, so it's not very risky overall. Of course, I need Hugo to (mostly) lose since my bets don't overlap with his at all (he bet combos of 3, while I bet combos of 2, so as long as he's wrong about Harpoon Harry's and one other arena, I should be okay). If he does win something, it's going to be huge, so I'll just collect my NP that I've been saving since his followers will demolish any chance I have of getting on the high score table this month.

Edit: Won 30:10 in Food Club, bringing my savings close to 900k in 3 days. Tomorrow looks more promising than today did, but I need some upsets (ones I bet on, obviously!).

And my Geos partner is still refusing to schedule a time, just making one move about every 18-23 hours. *sigh* I guess I should be glad I'm still in the running for 2/3.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Big, Big, Big Gloat. I finally won the Highroller Avatar from the WoEx. :D

The first 2 days looked real bad, all 4 attempts ended in me hitting the X. But today the first turn gave me the avatar.

Just need the WoK avi.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ouch, Daze, that's major bad luck on the WoEx. Glad you finally got the avatar!

So far, I've gotten 10 Scorched Treasure, 5 Coltzans Cash, 4 Suteks Riches, 1 Geb Gajillionaire. I have them priced at 494, 744, 1248, and 7499 respectively, but so far I've only sold 3 of the SRs. If the rest eventually sell at their designated prices, I'll have made ~11k in profit in just over 2 days. That's actually comparable to the stock market boon, so i guess it's not too bad. If I'm lucky enough to get a Sandstravaganza (yeah right), I'll switch to the ice caves kiosk for the rest of the week. And at least now I know this boon is somewhat profitable, I can keep trying for that gallery item.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:03 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I'm not sure where this goes: My oldest pet is 4,000 days old today :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Quote:
Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Never expected to get that one. Avatar #324. (25 away from being on the board...)

Thank you, Geos partner, who's ridiculously slow at playing (though I'm glad she's finally playing). I've completed 3 shapes to her 1; if I can place my square where she's not looking, I can win in 9 moves. But I need her to move 9 more times, and I'm not sure she will... *sigh*

ETA: I got nothing from Food Club today because of an upset. I didn't cover it because the expected value was lower than the bets I made, and it wasn't very likely. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Absolutely livid! I have a stalker on Charter who constantly harasses me. She actually harasses most people on Charter, but does so without mentioning names. I put in report after report about her and now I am the one who TNT Warns. She is a nasty, miserable person who does nothing but complain. I have always actively participated in Charter boards, hosting my own 'sticky' and like to interact with other charters.

I just find it appalling that this person who seems to take no enjoyment from being on charter, or in fact on Neo can actively harass users and get away with it.

I can get used to the glitches and what-not from TNT but not the allowance of bullies on Neo (which should be a safe place). They have enough evidence but choose not to act.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

That's awful, Daze. I guess the most you can do is keep reporting her more obvious rule violations, and pretend she doesn't exist otherwise -- don't reply to her, add her to your "ignore" list, etc. Hopefully she'll eventually do something that crosses TNT's line.

Cry: I was 2 plays away from winning in Geos, when my opponent successfully bombed me. Unfortunately, that glitched the game. Both our MPC pages show that it's her turn (as it should be), but when she tries to move, it won't let her and tells her "waiting" as if it were my turn. I sent in a bug report last night, but today the help page is malfunctioning, so I can't tell if TNT's even seen my ticket yet (and even if they have, I don't know what they can do about it). The girl was nice about it, too -- she was like "I wish there was a 'forfeit' button because you were up 2 pieces and obviously going to win". I guess I should be grateful the competition didn't completely poof like it did last month. And I hope that Pickles is the opponent of our match's winner, so that she can get a free bye into the next round (I'm assuming that's how it works, anyway, if we both lose).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ugh, Daze, that's terrible.

Siniri wrote:
And I hope that Pickles is the opponent of our match's winner, so that she can get a free bye into the next round (I'm assuming that's how it works, anyway, if we both lose).
Unfortunately, it's not - especially moreso because we're not signed up for anywhere near the same hour for playing time, IIRC. Bummer about the glitch though. I'm just hoping that we do actually get the trophies that we earn...would really stink to get gold and then not actually get the trophy. (I've heard that's a potential glitch, too).

Finally got healed from the wheel disease, which I've gotten twice already from the extra spins, ugh.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:52 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Gloat: I won 68:10 (over 500k) in Food Club today! Woohoo! I'd be in the top 30 if I cashed in now, but I've still got 3 days left before I have to cash in. I need to average at least 100k/day, or less than 13:10, to be in trophy contention (my average is more like 17:10, so as long as I'm close to average...).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:46 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Gloat?
Quote:
Something has happened!
ImageSLOTH FIRES HIS RAY GUN AT YOU!!!
Your Slime Ghostkersandwich is turned into a mound of sludge!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

:( After having gotten through the first round of all 3 mutiplayer games...I received no new games for this week. Sigh. Guess there's always next month...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:52 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Pickles wrote:
:( After having gotten through the first round of all 3 mutiplayer games...I received no new games for this week. Sigh. Guess there's always next month...

Or maybe TNT's just running a day behind, maybe because of that scheduled maintenance that didn't happen...
Quote:
Click to Start/Rejoin Game
Current Geos Game
Opponent Start/Rejoin Level Your Move? Game Time
******* "Enter Game" 2 No 8:00 PM NST

That's my glitched game from the first week, still showing up as my only game. (My opponent has been trying for the trophies for over a year, and it's glitched every single month. She got a couple of bronzes when she didn't actually deserve them, and has qualified for bronze, silver, and even gold without getting them.)

ETA: Nay: Just got a "move or lose" neomail, which is totally unfair since it's not actually my turn, and I'm ahead. Yay: I won 36:10 in Food Club today (on a safety -- I played 9 safeties); if I collected right now, I'd get a bronze trophy, but I've got 2 days left to try for silver (which would take another 610k, so I'd need to be a little luckier than today for the next two days). Yay:
Quote:
King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (753 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.
Nay: I'm barely on the scoreboard, so no trophy for my A+ scholarship.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:34 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Siniri wrote:
Quote:
King Hagan Says:
Ahh, brilliant! It's good to know there are intelligent Neopians out there.
I give you an A+! (753 out of 1000)
You must take this gift from me.
Nay: I'm barely on the scoreboard, so no trophy for my A+ scholarship.

Since when is a 75.3% an A+ ? :P

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:19 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hagan has quite a curve there, Blue! :P He must be an organic chemistry professor (we often had test means below 50%).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I figured it was graded on a curve. I had a physics class like that once. It was an awful weed-out class. Simply awful.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next