For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Problem with NC mall...

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Hi ;) I have a problem with the NC mall. The last time I bought something was march 5th.
Then I reached the monthly limit. Shouldn't I be allowed to purchase NC again? It has been
over a month. The only message I get is "Not allowed to purchase Neocash at this time".
How long do I have to wait! :o

Re: Problem with NC mall...

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:55 am

Here's a link to the FAQs for the NCMall:
http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml?page=&cat= You'll have to click the HELP button next to the search bar and choose FAQ.

And here's an answer to your question:

What are spending limits? Why do you have them?
The spending limit for the NC Mall is set to a maximum of $75 in the first 30 days, $150 per month after that. This is in place primarily to reduce the impact of a fraud occurrence.

How long does it take to get my Neocash via PayPal? I purchased Neocash, but have not received it.Usually, the PayPal transaction will be completed instantly. However, there may be one or more verification issues that would cause a delay. Please be patient and do not submit another purchase request or you may end up buying twice the amount you initially intended on.
If a week has passed and your balance still has not updated please report this to ncmall@neopets.com.

I don't know if this helps you. But maybe you can try waiting one more day??? If anything, I would send a bug report to TNT just in case this doesn't clear up in another day or two.

Good Luck!
Topic locked