Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare 2009
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Got it on the second shot, and it's currently 12:05am. I've been at a wedding since 3 this afternoon so I'm exhausted - the game shouldn't be any problem for you guys. However for those of you who are having trouble with Hasee Bounce, may I not so humbly recommend my guide to the game: http://www.pinkpt.com/haseebounce_sub5.htm

Now to go and fall over.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yay! I finally beat AAA on Hasee Bounce. Took me a lot of tries because I kept typing in "donutfruit" instead of "doughnutfruit" as my code. For a laugh, you can try the code of "pleasegivemeonemillionneopointsthankyouhasees." Without the period, of course. :)

I like the background from the NC Challenge... but am curious about how the item is listed both as a wearable and neohome item.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

It can be put in the neohome shed, but it can't be used as a wallpaper, or anything, so I think it's a bug.

Either way, their ability to merge item types is mind-boggling.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:26 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm 4/4 on the DD's, and 3 Abi's and the rest AAA. Since Day 1 I went with Abi after more than an hour, I wussed out on both Itchy Invasion and Dubloon Disaster, just because I find those games annoying and there was really no point at that point to go for AAA's score. I still wish I'd tried a bit longer on Day 1 -- I could easily be on my way to the Ultimate right now.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Because I didn't get one AAA on the launch day, I miss out on the Ultimate Prize and the Uberiffic trophies.

Shouldn't there be one where if you beat AAA even if it's not on the launch day, you get a higher trophy than if you do the AAA and Abi combo?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:59 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Katdragon wrote:
Because I didn't get one AAA on the launch day, I miss out on the Ultimate Prize and the Uberiffic trophies.

Shouldn't there be one where if you beat AAA even if it's not on the launch day, you get a higher trophy than if you do the AAA and Abi combo?
Yes, it's called MegaSuperb -- last year, we never received our prizes for it, but I doubt they'll make the same mistake 2 years in a row. Then again, they still haven't fixed the mistake from last year yet. *prods siggy*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 am 

Weird. I forgot to click on the Double Dare icon, went ahead and challenged AAA, beat him, and was given both prizes. Does that mean I still qualify for scoretacular?

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:59 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Matrinka wrote:
Yay! I finally beat AAA on Hasee Bounce. Took me a lot of tries because I kept typing in "donutfruit" instead of "doughnutfruit" as my code. For a laugh, you can try the code of "pleasegivemeonemillionneopointsthankyouhasees." Without the period, of course. :)

I like the background from the NC Challenge... but am curious about how the item is listed both as a wearable and neohome item.

I kept making that same mistake with the code. :P

I haven't played this game since...well probably the last time there was a daily dare. It's not one of my favorites. But I'm not horrible at it either. I was able to beat AAA without too much trouble. :)

Set by Moogie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Day 28 - Ice Cream Machine
AAA - 8000
Abi -500
Lulu - 600

Code: Type strawberryvanillachocolate to gain an extra life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:23 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You'd probably get killed in the process of putting that code in. XD

Anyway, the game's not too hard, and frankly unless they decide to rip us a new one on one of the last two days, I'm not seeing top prize being too hard to get, all glitches aside.

theonlysaneone wrote:
Weird. I forgot to click on the Double Dare icon, went ahead and challenged AAA, beat him, and was given both prizes. Does that mean I still qualify for scoretacular?

You, like many others, most likely clicked AAA's button to challenge him, and unwittingly then hit the topmost, largest confirm selection button on the display without reading it, which is the one that picks the Double Dare challenge. After completion, everything proceeded as usual. TNT were geniuses with that, making it so that you'd still pick it subconsciously even though somebody else screwed up and made double dares hard to select outright.

So yes, you're still in the running, so to speak. As long as your challenge slot for that day is labeled "Double Dare", anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

weirdguy wrote:

You can enter it on the "PRESS SPACE TO CONTINUE" screen, before the scoops start flying.

Self-referential signatures make the angels cry.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Quote:

You enter the code before you hit the spacebar to start the game. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

weirdguy wrote:
Anyway, the game's not too hard, and frankly unless they decide to rip us a new one on one of the last two days, I'm not seeing top prize being too hard to get, all glitches aside.

I agree that the game's not too hard, unless it's glitchy for you -- 90% of the lives I lose are due to the game getting jumpy (there's a lag, but the scoops keep moving, so I have to guess where they're going and try to scooch in between)... and then there was the game where I had 4 lives left on the chocolate level and all of a sudden it switched to the game over screen -- I'm just glad it happened that early in the game.

I have a fast laptop with fast internet connection... I don't have a problem with any other games, so I don't know why this one glitches on me. At least I got AAA's score on the 6th or so try.

Another tip -- on the earlier levels, try to get the slowdown powerups because this allows a few more scoops to be released each round. Use the strawberry bombs if there are no bonuses or syrup-coated scoops anywhere on the board (in hopes the plain scoops will be replaced by something better). Take a short break between rounds to allow your hand to relax.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:50 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A quick question.
I've heard that if you wait for the phantom orange shirted guy to appear you have a chance for a special ice-cream scoop that will give you 1k.
If this happens, do you get the scoop or leave it?

My highest score on the dare has been 5440, but my PB is 8325 so I know I've done it in the past. Which is really irritating me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Katdragon wrote:
A quick question.
I've heard that if you wait for the phantom orange shirted guy to appear you have a chance for a special ice-cream scoop that will give you 1k.
If this happens, do you get the scoop or leave it?

My highest score on the dare has been 5440, but my PB is 8325 so I know I've done it in the past. Which is really irritating me.

TPOSG apparently increases the bonus's in the game, but I have never heard of TPOSG giving out a special scoop (but anything is possible).

I managed to find a board about it, apparently you have to catch the scoop if you see it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next