Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare 2009
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:01 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: At the Neopian borders... looking for Narnia - No other worlds or places exist
kiahi makai wrote:
I can't seem to get on to neopets. Is this site down? There's not the normal message. I was just in the middle of sending my AAA score as well.

Neopets seems to be working for me today. Could you possibly be experiencing intermittent internet interruptions at your end?

Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult otherwise known as Kat (In-the-Hat)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:00 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
No issues to report on my end either.

Welcome to Katbody10 and kiahi makai to Pink Poogle Toy btw. :)

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

This guide for Mutant Graveyard II is really good: http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.pht ... 3&week=369

The key: Kill all the enemies in the level before getting your items. You get around 50 points per enemy - so hide out behind a movable gravestone and then whack them when they go by.

I got over 880 points by the end of level 2, following those rules. Also, kill the ghostkerchief first as it can come at you through gravestones on either side of you.

Does anyone have any tips for Meerca Chase and Itchy Invasion? I still can't get those.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:03 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Here's one on Pink Poogle Toy for Itchy Invasion. - http://www.pinkpt.com/itchy-invasion_sub1.htm

And Meerca Chase II. - http://www.pinkpt.com/meercachaseii_sub1.htm

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:22 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: At the Neopian borders... looking for Narnia - No other worlds or places exist
Shoyru_Lover wrote:
No issues to report on my end either.

Welcome to Katbody10 and kiahi makai to Pink Poogle Toy btw. :)

Thanks so much! :) I'm an interment visitor... usually just off in my own world. I tend to visit during Daily Dare, Altador Cup, plot series and various special events through out the year. ;) That's when I need to most help! I definitely check in here first to find out about glitches and other occasional issues before I send a rant mail, er, I mean a bug report. :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

So.....Wingoball....we meet again.

Today is a good day for a Double Dare. For the gutsy types.

Day 10 - Wingoball

DOUBLE DARE ALERT

AAA - 900 (mmm, spicy)

Garden Gnome Background

Abigail - 100

Large Bushy Bush

It's a bush. It's bushy. What more can be said?

Lulu - 125

Evil Garden Gnome Background

Er, yeah. Just what I've always wanted. Nightmares.

After looking over all four Wingoball guides on PPT, I've come to the conclusion that they were all written before the game had five additional levels, plus the pictures are smaller to fit in the page. On the other hand, the guide I found on Neopets had almost to scale pictures, and included the last five levels. So I prefer to use it.

Here's another, if you're really, really detail oriented, and you're insane enough to use it. Take a look, you'll see what I mean.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

My highest was slightly less than 900. Most games I am just too lazy or bored to score much more than the 1000 np ratio.

When I started playing Wingoball, I realised I hadn't played any of the new levels. This made getting the 900 easier.

10/10

Wingoball is easy enough if you can remember where to aim the ball. If you have problems, just open up 2 windows and resize them to fit the game and a guide. You can then see where to aim the ball.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

weirdguy wrote:

Insane? Yes!! But it really works! Thanks for the tip! :hug: It worked for me! 10/10 so far though some games are tougher for me. Must be my ancient age.. LOL :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Mmm... Another easy one today :)

Was a bit out of practice since they added the extra levels (they changed the grass border which throws me off) but got it pretty easily after a little practice.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:15 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

weirdguy wrote:
So.....Wingoball....we meet again.

Today is a good day for a Double Dare. For the gutsy types.

Day 10 - Wingoball

DOUBLE DARE ALERT

I'm utterly confused. I didn't get the Double Dare challenge today. Is it really a double dare again?

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Why yes. Yes there is. The occurence is once a week, but pretty much randomly in that week.

I'm sorry if you missed it, but when you hit either the AAA or Double Dare button (I've never used Abigail's, so I don't know what happened there), it would have asked you if you wanted to do Double Dare, or just AAA like normal. This change is new (compared to how they did it last week), and they're still trying to figure out the best way to present it without confusing the user.

Honestly, I would have just made a third button in between AAA's and Abigail's, except colored orange, and with big, bold "DOUBLE DARE" slapped on it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Well, I was just practicing the game, so I clicked the double dare button (which looks no different than it does any other day -- last time there was a pop-up) after I got the requisite score in another window. So I accepted the double dare. However, when I sent the score, i got the "error in the pop-up window" message. No problem, it's a quick game, right? So I played again, this time getting over 1000 NP (note, this is only my second play of the day and the first one didn't go through, according to the message). What message did I get this time?
Quote:
You have already reached the maximum number of times you can post your score for today! Play again tomorrow
No problem, there have been glitches with scores going through, so I'll just go collect my prizes, right?
Quote:
Challenger Double Dare AAA - 900. My score 0
Going back to the game window:
Quote:
Your High Scores
All Time: 872
March: 0

I HATE DAILY DARE!!!!!! AARARRHGGHGHGHGGHGHArGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously, TNT, why even bother? You obviously can't get it right. This is two years in a row with major problems.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If the game's giving you a problem, try refreshing. All the times I've submitted over three scores, it's always told me that I can submit as many as I want to.

That being said, you shouldn't even have hit the message yet.

Trying to score first and then turning the challenge on causes all sorts of problems, even though people think this is an easy way to "cheat the system" and not committing to a challenge before playing for it seems to be sort of not in the spirit of such.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:00 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

weirdguy wrote:
If the game's giving you a problem, try refreshing. All the times I've submitted over three scores, it's always told me that I can submit as many as I want to.

That being said, you shouldn't even have hit the message yet.

I did reload the window (from the main game page) between plays. It's not my computer or connection. It's Neopets.

P.S. They tell you to practice before you play anyway, so I don't see a problem with waiting to see how I do in a game before I challenge, and actually most days I choose before practicing. And I'm perfectly willing to play twice if need be, but it should accept my score after I click the challenge button.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I meant in the fact that waiting until after you've scored above AAA to press the challenge button, that's like (well, actually, that IS) challenging somebody to a dare that you've already beaten.

They may as well just take the highest score you've done for that day and award you the prize accordingly at rollover, instead of having you choose.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 25  Next