Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare 2009
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:24 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: At the Neopian borders... looking for Narnia - No other worlds or places exist
Well, nuts... I've been at it all day long.. high score so far is 818... just can't seem nail it. Guess I'll have to settle for Abigail today. I'm getting sooooo tired. Good luck to everyone else!

Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult otherwise known as Kat (In-the-Hat)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:51 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: At the Neopian borders... looking for Narnia - No other worlds or places exist
Oh nevermind... Yippee... I did it!! Barely, but I'm not complaining! 948 ... now I'm 8/8. :D :hug:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:41 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Abigail token: a prize for Daily Dare?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:20 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Heh. Nothing like playing KQ apathetically in style.

Speaking of which, they threw us another softball today, but the game's pretty fun, actually. Great NP ratio too.

Avoid gummy rats and mummified neggs, and grab popcorn and apple-o-lanterns. The only kind of tombstones you can push are the ones that look like Abigail's prize, although I don't recommend you go around pushing your prize. They can only be pushed from above or below, and will be blocking the way to some places, so feel free to get rid of them whenever you can. I do advise that you watch out for those tombstones that can move and disguise themselves, though.

Day 9 - Mutant Graveyard of Doom II

AAA - 850

Simple Green Head Amulet

In case you were wondering where in the game this comes from, the Kacheek mother in the intro is wearing it.

Abigail - 75

Mossy Gravestone

Lulu - 100

Sparkling Green Head Amulet and Wig

Yeah, somebody found the rest of it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ugh. As of this morning, I can't claim my prizes. I've beaten the necessary scores for Abigail and Lulu, but every time I try to submit my score it says that I can't send it in while in "offline" mode -- and now I've claimed 3/3 plays. This sucks. I'm highly annoyed.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Matrinka wrote:
Ugh. As of this morning, I can't claim my prizes. I've beaten the necessary scores for Abigail and Lulu, but every time I try to submit my score it says that I can't send it in while in "offline" mode -- and now I've claimed 3/3 plays. This sucks. I'm highly annoyed.

The offline mode glitch has happened before (actually the 1st dare was like that), but the score is processed, you should be able to go back to your prize page and pick it up.

I just received the 'offline mode' message, but was able to retrieve my prize.

9/9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Daze wrote:
Matrinka wrote:

The offline mode glitch has happened before (actually the 1st dare was like that), but the score is processed, you should be able to go back to your prize page and pick it up.

9/9

You're fortunate. I've had the same problem but I've been unable to claim the prize. I started with Lulu, 2 games just sent thru normal scores rather than registering as Lulu beaters. I decided to switch and played a normal game, got the score to beat AAA and then challenged him and sent it. That one got me an Ooops message but it did register and I could collect the prize. I'm now back trying further Lulu challenges but just getting Oops when sending the score and the prize isn't being offered. Always a joy when it's the site at fault for screwing up your results :-(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:40 pm 

Xan wrote:
Daze wrote:
Matrinka wrote:

9/9

You're fortunate. I've had the same problem but I've been unable to claim the prize. I started with Lulu, 2 games just sent thru normal scores rather than registering as Lulu beaters. I decided to switch and played a normal game, got the score to beat AAA and then challenged him and sent it. That one got me an Ooops message but it did register and I could collect the prize. I'm now back trying further Lulu challenges but just getting Oops when sending the score and the prize isn't being offered. Always a joy when it's the site at fault for screwing up your results :-(

The offline mode glitch won't allow claiming of the Lulu prize, but DOES allow claiming the AAA prize.

I don't mind overmuch since I missed the first day with Lulu (played it later, I did), and so I'm not going to fail to win the appropriate prize - but it stinks for those who were 8/8 on Lulu with regards to uberiffic.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Just saying, the NC challenge award is for beating all 30 of Lulu's challenges, not beating them on the day they come out.

So....you can take them ANY TIME YOU WISH and you'll still get the prize for it as long as they're all done when it ends on the last day of the event.

They sure spoil their paying customers. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:02 pm 

Well color me educated. I thought the NC Challenge had the same prize rules as the others.

Well, in that case, nevermind. I could care less.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:08 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

In regards to previous posts about Lulu's prizes:

You receive a prize for finishing her challenges (regardless of what day you do them) and there is a bonus prize for doing all her 30 challenges, but she does not have a trophy.

NC Rules

NC FAQ

Quote:
Will I get a trophy for beating Lulu?

No, but you will earn a new prize for each game in which you match or beat Lulu's score. And if you successfully complete all 30 NC Challenge games you will win an exclusive bonus Neocash item not available through the Daily Dare.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Thank goodness I read about that "off-line mode glitch" here. I was panicked that I'd sent it twice without getting my prize today. I was still able to claim it afterall! I didn't experience the glitch on the first day. Thanks everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You get 50 points for knocking tombstones onto enemies, so you can get the required score within the first 3 or 4 levels that way.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:59 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

shapu wrote:
Well color me educated.

I like that =D

Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late or mall parking lots on holidays
Blog | Flickr | Twitter | Zune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:53 pm 

I can't seem to get on to neopets. Is this site down? There's not the normal message. I was just in the middle of sending my AAA score as well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 25  Next