Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Post subject: Re: Daily Dare 2009
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:46 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Isn't 150 NC also the amount you can win from Expellibox? Maybe you won and didn't realize it? I would think if the prizes had glitched, the sweatband would have been doubled, too.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've seen a few people mention on the boards that they've also gotten too many NC from the challenge. Since you've already sent in a bug report about it I wouldn't worry and just make sure not to spend it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I think my prize may have been glitched. I wanted to get at least the trophy for defeating each of the games on the day of release, but when I got to the Ice Cream Machine game, I got stuck and couldn't defeat AAA's score. I thought that since in the past I had reached over 8,000 I could do it again. According to my daily dare page, the highest score that was recorded and sent was 7,075. I did manage to get a score of 9,000, but when I sent it, for some reason I received the red 'you have sent too many scores over the limit' message instead of the usual 'over the limit, but you can still send scores for Daily Dare'. However, when I received my prizes today, I received the Uberriffic prizes and trophy, and for some reason I could pick up my prize for the Ice Cream Machine, even though the score on the page still said 7,075 which is BELOW AAA's score. I'm a little confused. Did Daily Dare actually pick up my 9,000 score even though the game message and page was glitched? Should I send a report to TNT just in case?

Set made by Moogie. Thanks for the wonderful work :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:17 pm 

BrunosisShale wrote:
I think my prize may have been glitched. I wanted to get at least the trophy for defeating each of the games on the day of release, but when I got to the Ice Cream Machine game, I got stuck and couldn't defeat AAA's score. I thought that since in the past I had reached over 8,000 I could do it again. According to my daily dare page, the highest score that was recorded and sent was 7,075. I did manage to get a score of 9,000, but when I sent it, for some reason I received the red 'you have sent too many scores over the limit' message instead of the usual 'over the limit, but you can still send scores for Daily Dare'. However, when I received my prizes today, I received the Uberriffic prizes and trophy, and for some reason I could pick up my prize for the Ice Cream Machine, even though the score on the page still said 7,075 which is BELOW AAA's score. I'm a little confused. Did Daily Dare actually pick up my 9,000 score even though the game message and page was glitched? Should I send a report to TNT just in case?

They made it so that score sends over 3 won't give you Neopoints, but they still count for Daily Dare. I'm not sure why it's not showing up on your score page, though.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I think the score was glitched, because when I tired to send it, the game gave the usual message in red of 'your scores are over the limit, cannot be sent etc.' Usually I get the message about being over the limit but still able to send it as a Daily Dare score, but not that time. I'm guessing it must still have been received somehow, or else I wouldn't have been awarded the Uberriffic trophy. Do you think I should write to TNT about it? I'm worried about being banned because I received the trophy while the score still says 7,075, below AAA's score of 8,000...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:05 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

BrunosisShale wrote:
I think the score was glitched, because when I tired to send it, the game gave the usual message in red of 'your scores are over the limit, cannot be sent etc.' Usually I get the message about being over the limit but still able to send it as a Daily Dare score, but not that time. I'm guessing it must still have been received somehow, or else I wouldn't have been awarded the Uberriffic trophy. Do you think I should write to TNT about it? I'm worried about being banned because I received the trophy while the score still says 7,075, below AAA's score of 8,000...

If you got Uberiffic, there's nothing to worry about. In past years, if you challenged AAA but only beat Abi's score, you'd get credit for beating Abi (but not the daily prize), so you'd still be in contention for the Uberiffic/Spifftastic prizes. I think you're fine.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Okay, thank you for that clarification :) It makes sense now :D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I am curious as to where the "explanation" is I don't see it on the DD pages.. does anyone?

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: At the Neopian borders... looking for Narnia - No other worlds or places exist
Sylence wrote:
I am curious as to where the "explanation" is I don't see it on the DD pages.. does anyone?

When you go to the DD page, click on the Rules area. Or just click this link:
http://www.neopets.com/games/aaa/rules.phtml
Quote:
There has been some confusion about winning Abigail's prize if you come up short when challenging AAA. Hopefully, this will clear things up. If you have challenged AAA but failed to beat or match his score, you will be credited with a win over Abigail if you can beat or match her score. However, you will not be immediately awarded the Abigail prize for that game. This is so you can continue to try to match or beat AAA's score and win his prize. If you cannot manage to beat or match AAA's score, you will be given the Abigail prize at the end of Daily Dare.

Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult otherwise known as Kat (In-the-Hat)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Really? If that's the explanation, that's been up since halfway through the DD...lol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

yeah I thought that they'd be explainhing the final prize awarding.

Am looking to refer a few people to premium! Want a referal please contact me!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25