For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Pet and Petpet Matching [Split 1]

Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:06 pm

Are you looking for the perfect petpet for your pet? Do you have a petpet in mind, but need a pet to match it? If so, you've come to the right place! Post your pet/petpet picture (under 500 pixels of course) and ask nicely for what you're looking for!

Remember, not all requests will be answered right away, as many of our members are very busy. If your request isn't answered within a week or so, just post a polite note on the thread letting people know that you're indeed still looking for assistance.

Click here to look through the last thread! There are many people still in need of matches!

Matching petpet for UC Faerie Draik?

Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:30 am

help me find matching petpets?thank you!

Re: Matching petpet for UC Faerie Draik?

Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:06 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Faerie Bowla, Beekadoodle, Gikerot, Blue Quetzal, Blue Carmariller, Faerie Tapira

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Blue Gathow, Black Dofrey, Robot Snowickle, Darigan Vacana, Purple uniocto, Blue Pandaphant, Mutant Zomutt, Peo

Re: Pet and Petpet Matching [Split 1]

Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:39 pm

Something for my Darigan Grarrl? His petpet 'Hit' the Wadjet doesn't really suit him well.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:13 pm

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Orange, Mastyxi, Dragoyle, Brown Ganuthor, Spotted Acko, Halloween Blooky, Black Barbat, Yellow Carmariller, Spotted Barbat, Lizark, Weewoo, Mutant Ona, Mutant Psimouse, Mutant Selket.

These are sort of vague colour/personality matches. If nothing works for you maybe you could give a little mroe detail about the idea you're going for? :)

Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:42 pm

Thank you for the help, varii. I'll keep all those petpets in mind (actually, I'm checking their prices on the shop wiz).
The moment just before Pteriranger500 leaves Hit the Wadjet...
Pteriranger500 says 'Dude, I'm leaving you.'...

Hit burrows into the sand!

Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:39 am

matches for a royalboy peophin? there were some in the old thread but i didn't like those ones.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:35 am

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pirakeet, Minitaurus, Mutant delfin, Purple Uniocto, Blue Gathow, Batterfly, Maraquan Pofew, Mutant Walking Carpet, Desert Babaa, Desert Spyder, Faerie Anubis, Tyrannian Delfin

It is a lot easier to color match the blue in the peophin's cape rather than it's purple base. Hope that helps you out.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:50 pm

what's the second one's name?

ImageImage

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm

Oh, sorry! :) That is a Flipperbot.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:48 pm

okeydokey. thanks~

Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:41 pm

I'm looking for a petpet match for the newest addition to my family :) She's a Royal Girl Zafara. Thank you for any help :hug:

Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Petpet matches for my pets? Grey Cybunny, Tyrannian Lenny, and Mutant Lenny. Thanks!

Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:04 am

ImageImageImage
Alkenore, Yellow Weewoo, Blue Alkenore, Faerie Feepit, Faerie Tapira, Blue Weewoo, Beekadoodle, Sauropod, White Ona, Faellie

And there were so many faerie petpets that went I'm just going to stack them all down here.

ImageImageImageImage

Faerie: Baby Fireball, Dandan, Eizzil, Ghostkerchief, Nuranna, Peo, Polarchuck, Sauropod, Raindorf, Searex, Snowbunny, Spardel, Whoot, Yullie.

Hope that helps. :)

And I'll get started on your tonight romaunts, I should have them done by morning at the latest. :)

Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:29 am

Wow! Tons of great matches :D Thanks so much varii :hug:

I've decided to go with the Faerie Whoot! There's just something so royal-looking about that petpet :)
Post a reply