Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: FroZeN: What do I do?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:49 am 

Do you think by mailing a really nice, well written, and apologetic letter along with a drawing I could get my account unfrozen? I was frozen for spamming which really isn't that extreme. It's not like I was trying to be malevolent. Or was I? :twisted: :?:

I'm new, btw:P I hope I enjoy it here at PPT!

iconoedit: Please don't double-post. If you have something to add before someone else has posted, please edit your post by using the edit button in the upper right corner of your posts rather than posting again. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:58 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

bummers, good luck getting your account back! Don't give up, be patient

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:08 am 

Grrr... The emoticon didn't work :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:09 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: Two steps forwards, one to the east and five south.
Humm maby what type of spamming was it? As for the picture that might not help because they could think your trying to bribe them. You should get it back if you talk politely and resonably.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:10 am 

Well to be honest most people have a hard time getting unfrozen when they did nothing wrong and since you did do something wrong I wouldnt look forward to getting unfrozen.

I bet you can't guess who I am...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

dindon wrote:
Humm maby what type of spamming was it? As for the picture that might not help because they could think your trying to bribe them. You should get it back if you talk politely and resonably.

Yeah, what and why were you spamming? If it was something to do with your guild, then meh, because i know for sure that the majority of people wont think "wow i keep seeing this guild being advertised by the same person over and over again, i think i'll join!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It matters what kind of spamming you were doing, if you were just writing a non harmful message without meaning to spam then no and yes you shoudl email one of the staff saying that, but if you were trying to spam and clutter up the trading post, neo boards, or any where else then no you deserved to get frozen for spamming other people. Also don't post two messages in a row, edit them.

A blast from the past
All those posts down the toilet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:11 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Try and guess who I am wrote:
Well to be honest most people have a hard time getting unfrozen when they did nothing wrong and since you did do something wrong I wouldnt look forward to getting unfrozen.

I agree. Perhaps they will give you a break if what you were doing was indeed harmless and you are humble and apologetic in your letter. But, you shouldn't expect them to reinstate you just because you write a letter to them. I know of lots of people who have been unfairly frozen--who did absolutely nothing wrong--and they still haven't gotten their accounts back. It might be best to create a new account and learn from your mistake.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Snail mail is good.

But whatever you do, don't lie. Don't say your malicious nine-year-old brother got into your account and started posting chain letters. Tell the truth and be really nice about it. Tell the moderators you appreciate the work they do in terms of keeping the site clean. But don't suck up to them, they HATE that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:21 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
http://www.pinkpt.com/index.php?page=yukiosart_frozen

Maybe this will help some. Good luck.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:20 pm 

Hello Julian, how new are you? If you have just started, I suggest create a new account, learn your lesson and move on. Neopets is not a real time game site, you have time to think before you do or add something. If something on Neopets excite you too much, move away from the computer and wait until you cool down to continue playing. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:34 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Nwo makes a good point. When your account gets frozen, you should expect a long waitingtime until your account can be unfrozen, if it is unfrozen.

If you want to have a break, have one, but if you want to continue playing, create a new account while you receive news of your old one.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Try and guess who I am wrote:

Actually, given how Neopets has been, you'd probably have an easier time getting unfrozen for actually doing something wrong. :roll: In the mean time, try the autoform a couple of time and THEN spam them with snail mail :lol:

Amazing what one can come up with when one is given a cardboard box and a roll of duct-tape!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]