For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:33 am

Whats behind the doors that lead to the libary? Does it take you straight to the libary or is there another set of doors?

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:36 am

thestarthatislucky wrote:Whats behind the doors that lead to the libary? Does it take you straight to the libary or is there another set of doors?

The libraries have scrolls in them. After finding your statue, you pet will understand the scrolls. You get kicked out for 12 hr if you read one. Better to focus on the tablet and mapping until your tablet is done.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:38 am

The library leads you straight to one of the following images and the ability to choose a scroll (which your pet reads and then you get dumped out of the temple for 12 hours)

http://images.neopets.com/desert/ldp/lib1.gif
http://images.neopets.com/desert/ldp/lib2.gif
http://images.neopets.com/desert/ldp/lib3.gif

You tentatively step forward and take one of the scrolls.

Your pet reads the scroll and gains a little insight.
Then a trap door opens under your feet and you find yourselves thrown out of the temple onto the desert sands.

Random Thought: If you must select the scrolls in order of thier appearance on your tablet, and are locked out for 12 hours after each reading, it would take you 8 days to finish it.
Last edited by stampsyne on Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:42 am

I've started mapping now. Did 10 rooms, with four links, then ran into a jelly blob =/

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:44 am

SON OF A GRRRRRRRRRR

I get my fith piece, I go to get it repaired, the guy is sick, I pat him on the back, he steals the piece and gives me a freaking sticker@!!!!!!! :x

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:45 am

stampsyne wrote:Theory: There are three library doors and one with the faerie statue. There are four lines on your scroll. Maybe each one tells you which to choose at each library door, and the fourth ... is your riddle answer. It couldn't be that easy.

Counter-theory: After getting the tablet piece for your scoll/parchment, the scroll/parchment goes bye-bye. TNT usually leaves the clues up if we want to see them again. You just need the one clue once.

i still can only find 11 black squares but ive counted 87 not 85. Say i miss one of the doors i just hope that the black square im missing doenst contain the statue and that i dont need one of those squares that i missed when i maped. I cant believe i stuffed up my mapping

evilkitten GO BACK TO THE TEMPLE IMMEDIATELY! You can get another piece and try it again :D

thestarthatislucky The number of rooms has differed slightly. The only way to be sure is count the doors and make sure you have one of each symbol with each color/shape. No worries about the mapping. I did repeat corridors at least twice on mine until I put them in order. One of my doors on a specific map just has the room it goes to and not the exact door. Oh, and I had to check my prophecy door types TWICE because I missed it the first time.
Last edited by stampsyne on Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:48 am

stampsyne wrote:evilkitten GO BACK TO THE TEMPLE IMMEDIATELY! You can get another piece and try it again :D

OMG THANK YOU!!!!!

I love PPT

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:57 am

Can anyone provide a list or a link that defines each symbol and it's meaning? I have a few holes in my list......

Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:58 am

greenbugsy wrote:Can anyone provide a list or a link that defines each symbol and it's meaning? I have a few holes in my list......

I second this motion (just the meaning part). It is so hard to find a heiroglyph site

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:00 am

Ankh (Ahn) means Life
Ra means Sun
Lat “See/Sea"
Tep means (Moon/Night)
SAF (dead end)
Kha means “Man is composed of a mortal body”
KAR (chapel)
FER (Carry/Transport)
Set means (Evil)
DJO means (discovery)
Nem means (Eternal)
Benu (Ben) means (Rise)
Akar (Kar) means (Abyss!)

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:01 am

stampsyne wrote:Ankh (Ahn) means Life
Ra means Sun
Lat “See/Sea"
Tep means (Moon/Night)
SAF (dead end)
KAR (chapel)
FER (Carry/Transport)
Set means (Evil)
DJO means (discovery)
Nem means (Eternal)
Benu (Ben) means (Rise)

That is useful, but I doubt Daniel Jackson would do such a lackluster translation. Where's the hidden meaning? Where's the passion?

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:07 am

out of the 12 doors there are only 1 statue right?
I clicked on the 1st black rectangle door i came across and it had the statue :)

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:07 am

stampsyne wrote:Ankh (Ahn) means Life
Ra means Sun
Lat “See/Sea"
Tep means (Moon/Night)
SAF (dead end)
KAR (chapel)
FER (Carry/Transport)
Set means (Evil)
DJO means (discovery)
Nem means (Eternal)
Benu (Ben) means (Rise)

Thank you so, so much! I do have one question, however.... There are 13 on your list.... two Kars??
Topic locked