For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:40 am

good call XenaAndGabrielle. The mind flakes out after 72+ straight hours of Neopets

Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:41 am

I think they may skip over the quests too. They can be expensive.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:50 am

I got the 4th piece! Yay! :D

I'm catching up.... slowly. :P

I know exactly where the next door is. :)

Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:58 am

TMI Alert!
I was just thinking in the shower.
TMI over.
I realized that all of the 'games' were all on the first page of a world, except Potato Counter. It could be possible that this trend will continue.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:59 am

Drat! I'm not going to be here for tomorrow's final piece....I hope it's not the end! The times are six hours apart, around the clock, right?

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:02 am

greenbugsy wrote:Drat! I'm not going to be here for tomorrow's final piece....I hope it's not the end! The times are six hours apart, around the clock, right?

Correct. The clues come out roughly six hours apart, around the clock.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:10 am

i am trying to figure out if there is something to do with the places where the clues were found. i have the explore map on paint and am connecting the dots in order of findings. i wonder if there is anything there.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:12 am

I sincerely hope after this we get some "I completed the tablet and all I got was a lousy avatar" avatar after all of this.... every puzzle should have a mid-puzzle avatar (started with the Free Judiah avatar in the MI plot). Am I right? XD

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:15 am

Runevalkyrie wrote:I sincerely hope after this we get some "I completed the tablet and all I got was a lousy avatar" avatar after all of this.... every puzzle should have a mid-puzzle avatar (started with the Free Juhiah avatar in the MI plot). Am I right? XD

A Temple Sidebar! :) I could take down my silly Valentine's one, then. *grin*

I'm growing a little tired of it being a heart day every day. :)

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:22 am

Ughh...I wish they would start giving us something substantial. I can't take anymore of these avatars and sidebars...

*remembers the day of NPv2 prizes*

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:28 am

A Temple Sidebar would be pretty cool!

:D

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:29 am

There should be an avatar when your pet gets turned to sand.

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:33 am

I just joined the plot and played the first pyramid game to obtain the first fragment. I got the parchment, and it told me to go the red triangle door with the symbol that looks like a cross. I couldn't find it...

What am I suppose to do?

Thx!

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:34 am

I UNDERSTAND! I UNDERSTAND! :D now all i have left is the missing tablets! i am so happy! i was far behind but now i feel like i am ahead! :D :lol:

Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:36 am

Yes, I'm catching up slowly but surely, as well. Now I just have to wait for that blasted temple to open back up. :roll:
Topic locked