Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Lost Desert Plot Discussion #14 (split)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Continue with the plot discussion here. :)

Previous thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20515

- The plot
- The Fortune Teller
- The Temple of One-Thousand Tombs

Here is an example of a map: http://tim.arlott.com/jas/tombmap.jpg
It is Jasujo's map that she made using the grid method posted by Cerise. Of course, there are many methods, this is just one to give you an idea.

Here is a handmade map by XenaAndGabrielle: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/ ... ap-XaG.jpg
with an explanation of how she goes about it here.

Here is another map made by Twisted Sanity, who uses yet another mapping method: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/te ... ombmap.gif

Known Facts:

Eveyone's tomb, doors, and phrases are different.

Your tomb is the same to you each time you enter it.

All passages seem to be two way. You should be able to return to the room you came from. The door may not be in the same position, but one of the doors will return you.

There are three library doors and one statue room in each tomb. In the libraries, you can read a scroll, but the effects haven't been found yet. The statue asks for a prophecy, but the correct one hasn't been found yet.

Library doors
Image Image Image

There are about 85 rooms, 5 doors in each room (a few might have a blank wall), and a total of around 425 doors.

If you read a scroll, you can't enter for 12 hours. If you get caught in a trap, you can't enter for 1-3 hours and your pet may temporarily be turned to a pile of sand.

There are 6 door colors and 4 door shapes. The riddles will only tell you the color and shape of the door you need.

Shapes:
A humble portal of stone (rectangle) [just a regular old door]
Mouth of the river (triangle) [think about it ... the place where a river starts will look like a triangle ... because it starts flowing out]
The aspect of a star (pentagon) [5 sides to a standard star]
Window into the soul (oval) [your eyes are ovalish]

Colors:
Blinding radiance of the sun (yellow) [the sun]
Thunderous clouds obscuring the sky (black) [makes it dark]
The waking dawn on the dunes (red) [at dawn, thing all look red]
Banks of the mighty river (green) [everything is green on the banks]
Kingdom of the lightgiver (blue) [the sky is the sun's (lightgiver's) kingdom ... and it is blue]
Bright guardian of the night (silver) [The moon is sort of silverish]

The combination does not tell you which symbol you need, but does limit your search to 12 possible doors to find your statue in.

After you find the Nuria faerie statue and go back to your library and read the scroll with the symbol that was on the statue's base, your pet now understands it. Nothing else has been seen to come of this as of yet, though.

The fortune teller's phrase has changed to: "I see ancient pharaohs laid at rest." You supposedly need to visit her and see this before moving on.

Then if you play a game of Pyramids, at the end you should see a parchment on the bottom of your screen. This looks to be a clue to rooms as each column has a number, color, symbol, and shape.

If you go the room under the single dot that your parchment describes, you will get an RE which gives you a dirty stone piece. Take that to the toy repair shop and you get a piece on your tablet. If you then go to the fortune teller, her phrase is changed:

"So... you've returned," she says. "Something remarkable is happening. I am receiving many images in my crystal ball, images of strange, distant places..."

"...yet I can't make out these images just now. Perhaps something will appear soon. You may view the Mysterious Tablet if you wish."

If the dirty stone piece that you get from your trapped room ends up being destroyed by Donny at the Toy Repair Shop (he sometimes has trouble cleaning it for some reason), then all you will need to do is go back to the temple immediately. Do not wait. You will receive a new piece that you can bring to Donny to try cleaning up.

A while after the first piece of your tablet is filled in, the fortune teller changes to this clue: "I see debris on a frigid battlefield."

That leads you to play a game of Snow Wars (not the flash game, the original HTML Battleship-like one), after which you should find your second parchment. On this one, you find the door under the double dots.

After the second piece, the fortune teller changes again, "I see a rivalry of five."

That leads you to place a bet and feed one of the poogle in Poogle Races to get the third parchment once you've placed your bet. On the third parchment, you find the door under the triple dots.

After the third piece, the fortune teller gives the next clue: "I see fortunes cast upon the waters."

This leads you to go to the Underwater Cavern. Simply go fishing, and you'll find the fourth parchment. You'll find the door under the four dots.

For the fifth clue, go to the fortune teller and get this message: "I see countless eyes." Then lose at Potato Counter and that gives you your next parchment. Find the door under the five dots and you're on your way.

On the sixth clue, the fortune teller says: "I see a great deal of fun." If you spin the Wheel of Mediocrity, then try to spin a second time, you'll get your sixth parchment. Find the door under the six dots to get the next piece.

On the seventh clue, the fortune teller will tell you "I see a rule that must be broken" Go to the Lever of Doom, and a pull will get you the parchment. The door under the seven dots will get your next piece.

The eighth clue, you are told: "Today's lotto number is [numbers]" Go to Kreludor, and fill in the Mining Corp. with the numbers, different to everybody. This'll get you the eighth piece of parchment, which will tell you which room to go to beneath the eight dot header.

For the ninth clue, the fortune teller says: "I see a tournament that rolled on." Go to The Krawk Island Deckball Championships. Then click on Players. If you scroll down, you will see Prince Jazan's name. Click on it and you will get your parchment. Follow the door under nines dots.

For the tenth clue, the fortune teller says: "I see a chia resting by a tree." Have one of your pets take a Tiki Tour. Your parchment should be on the first page after you sign up for the tour. Find the door under the ten dots.

Also, it seems the new clues are coming out at about 1:30 and 7:30 NST, every six hours.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Last edited by Jasujo on Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

So what are the remaing three worlds? Mystery island, haunted Woods...I guess that Roo Island and Brightvale count, too? And what about Jelly World?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

greenbugsy wrote:
So what are the remaing three worlds? Mystery island, haunted Woods...I guess that Roo Island and Brightvale count, too? And what about Jelly World?

I'm guessing Neopia Central as the other one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: I don't know, but there'd better be chocolate. [art by Fiddelysquat]
The 12th world is expected to be either Jelly World or Neopia Central.

EDIT: Now I sound redundant don't I? Heh.

Last edited by Mongrel on Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Trivia Question:

Who's image did Prince Jazan overwrite?

No fair looking! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Potato Counter was in Meri Acre Farms. Is that really concidered Meridell or is it a subdivision? Is Brightvale a subdivision or a realm all on it's own? It is to ponder.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
6 hr+ 'til the next clue! At least there is a lot of great shows for the next 6 hr. Well... that and several dozen games of Pyramids to stave of boredom.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

for haunted woods, most likely will be fetch...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:35 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm pretty sure Brighvale counts as a part of Meridell. I don't think it's Jelly world, though, 'cause Jelly Blobs of Doom says "Movie Coming Winter 2006", so I doubt they'll be "revealing" it until then.

That leaves Neopia Central, Geriptaku (part of Mystery Island?) Roo Island, and Kiko Lake.

...And maybe New Sakhmet, or whatever it's gonna be called...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Most likely fetch? with three questing people right there? I hope it's the mask making page! There is a LONG list of possibilies in thw woods.

brain tree
esophegor
edna
fetch
haunted house
test your strength
scratchcard
bagatelle
cork gun gallery
wheel of misfortune

or even the game graveyard.

Image Image Image

Last edited by stampsyne on Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Answer to my trivia question:

Prince Jazan overwrote: Sharptalon (at least for me)

Important? Probably not.
Worth noting? ... Why not? Might as well. :)

Last edited by XenaAndGabrielle on Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PPT God
PPT God

Meri Acres Farms is still part of Meridell and under the rule of Skarl. However, Brightvale and Darigan should probably be listed as Mini Worlds. So far, none of the official mini worlds- Roo Island, Kiko Lake, Geraptiku- have been used. The movie thing about Jelly World is just a joke.

Post subject:
PPT Student
PPT Student

at least we can do our dailies for today now without having to worry about missing tablets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
For Haunted Woods, it will most likely be something where we spend money. Except for this deck ball one, we've had to spend at least some NP.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
For Haunted Woods, it will most likely be something where we spend money. Except for this deck ball one, we've had to spend at least some NP.

untrue.

potato counter: free
fishing: free
mining corp: free

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next