Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Video Rentals Store
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As I was exploring PPT on the unlisted locations page (since it was updated) I saw a Video Rental Store, http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?ty ... bj_type=11 . Does anyone have items from there, how did it work? I didn't play neo that long ago so wouldn't know. But if you have please explain how that shop worked and if it was rentals or just how it was.

ImageImage19 Points!

Post subject: Re: Video Rentals Store
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:53 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

jabond102 wrote:
As I was exploring PPT on the unlisted locations page (since it was updated) I saw a Video Rental Store, http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?ty ... bj_type=11 . Does anyone have items from there, how did it work? I didn't play neo that long ago so wouldn't know. But if you have please explain how that shop worked and if it was rentals or just how it was.

It was a maraquan shop, since the maraquans were so advanced they sold videos instead of books. However when maraqua was destroyed all the videos became books, presumably to stop inflation of the videos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

DracolordII wrote:
jabond102 wrote:

It was a maraquan shop, since the maraquans were so advanced they sold videos instead of books. However when maraqua was destroyed all the videos became books, presumably to stop inflation of the videos

No...it was a regular shop with a lenny as a shop keeper. They decided to get rid of the shop and turned all the videos into books. I'm almost certain it wasn't a maraquan shop.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

robert2100 wrote:
DracolordII wrote:
jabond102 wrote:

No...it was a regular shop with a lenny as a shop keeper. They decided to get rid of the shop and turned all the videos into books. I'm almost certain it wasn't a maraquan shop.

It was not a maraquan shop, it existed even before Mystery Island. They turned all the videos to books since you couldn't do anything with the videos. They were like the gift shop items in that they were just basically collectables.

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

really, well then forget what i said

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]