Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

o_0 wrote:
borovan
Tuskaninny Trainer

Posted: 24 Mar 2005 - 1:32 pm [Report this message]

WHAT?!?!

Nobody tells me anything any more

-------------------------
test

:P On my board about the movie. 8)

He didn't even know! The creator of the site wasn't informed!! This is just... ARGH! *Bangs head on desk* Where's that topic, o_0? I need to vent there.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:40 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Trinity wrote:
o_0 wrote:
borovan
Tuskaninny Trainer

Posted: 24 Mar 2005 - 1:32 pm [Report this message]

WHAT?!?!

Nobody tells me anything any more

-------------------------
test

:P On my board about the movie. 8)

He didn't even know! The creator of the site wasn't informed!! This is just... ARGH! *Bangs head on desk* Where's that topic, o_0? I need to vent there.

The first topic got deleted at 10 pages.
http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic. ... 6&next=201
That is the new topic.

Set=Kitten Medli
Adam+Liz=<3
Liz: Well. That proves how good everyone's memories are.
Me: Well I have no memor........What did you just say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I never saw any of the movie producers previous movies listed, and I don't plan on seeing the neopets one.

The only reason people are going to see it is by saying there is a super secret item code on the ticket stub, limited time offer, and can only be obtained this way!!

Then they all give out a plushie, a paintbrush, or some battledome item. Then after a month, TNT (under Dohring's command) puts those items in the HT and sells them for 150k each. o_O Greedy? Yes. Smart? Yes. Although, it seems like neopets online inflation doesn't just happen...online.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

As someone who used to work in a movie theater....

They can't put rare item codes on the ticket itself. Those are printed by each movie theater specifically, and they can't change how they are printed...best they could do is give something out (and course then....workers tend to "nab" a few of them for themselves).

Just thought I'd clear that up now ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Guys! Adam was joking. Of course he knew the movie was coming <_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.

:P Gotta love Snarkie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

the_dog_god wrote:

Yeah. I think he was pulling your legs a bit. ;)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Jasujo wrote:
the_dog_god wrote:

Yeah. I think he was pulling your legs a bit. ;)

xD I knew. I just wanted to point out that staff members came to my board. ;o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, well, being as I am on the inside, and since PPT deserves it, I'll let you in on some key elements of the plot.

Key Element 1: The movie starts out right in the middle of the action, with a Freeze Bot chasing down a poor innocent Baby Kougra. The Kougra doesn't know why it's being chased down, and thinks it's about to escape, when suddenly, it is frozen. During the chase, you never catch a glimpse of the Freeze Bot's face. After the Kougra is frozen, it is dumped onto Krawk Island to be forgotten.

Key Element 2: Kauvara brews up a special magical potion that allows Poogles to morph into toys. Grundos then take sacks of "Poogle toys" to the Dark Lair, a place that strangely resembles Minas Morgul, and has freeze bots flying in and out of it. After finding a good hiding place, they start loading the Poogle toys into Eyrie Pocket Catapults. The Eyries fly as close as they can to the Dark Lair, and then fire off the "Poogle toys."

Key Element 3: The Poogles split up by color, and start looking for ways to infiltrate the lair. A group of Pink Poogles finds a secret entrance to a Dungeon, where they find Adam & Donna gagged and chained to the wall. After un-gagging them and un-chaining them, the Pink Poogles find a way to get them to safety.

Key Element 4: All of the other Poogles then storm the castle. They fight wave after wave of enemies. The Blue Poogles fought the first wave, and sadly, all were disabled due to some strange poison. Fortunately, the rest of the Poogles found a way around this first wave. The second wave was relatively easy, but all the Green and Red Poogles got taken out. The third wave healed themselves back to full health as soon as they were about to be killed, so only a few could be defeated. The other Poogles left the Green & Red Poogles to keep the third wave at bay. Then, suddenly, an ominous Red Pteri appeared, and all the Poogles were lost, but their items and np were still safe somehow. A great and evil laugh emanated from the Dark Lair.

Key Element 5: We see two Freeze bots talking together and laughing about how they froze some pets. While they're talking, we see a Yellow, Pink, and White Plushie looking ear poke up from behind a rock and then go back down again. The camera then goes to show that the MSP Poogles actually abandoned the rest of the Poogles and found their own way through.

Key Element 6 (and with this I'll stop): The MSP Poogles manage to make it to the deepest, darkest part of the Dark Lair, and we see a giant chair sitting in front of a bunch of computer screens. Judging by the size of the chair, and the presence of computers, we're lead to think that it's Dr. Sloth. However, the camera then pans as Dr. Sloth comes walking in, surrounded by freeze bots. He's wearing a pink tutu and looks utterly miserable. He appears to be carrying a Beer, though it's disguised in the movie to look like some Borovan. He carries up to the chair, where he is forced to bow down and hand whoever is in the chair the beer. A hand reaches for the beer, and amazingly enough... It's a HUMAN HAND :o !!! Sloth mutters something, and the MSP Poogles think they hear something like "Master Dumb Donut," but they don't get what that's supposed to mean.

I won't spoil the rest. Hope that convinces some of you to go see the movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I just really hope it has those little references and random humor. And Adam and Donna better write it. It's only appropriate for the creators who know the most about it to create a believable world.

I just hope it's not rated "G", because then that'll make my reputation worse. All the little third graders are going to start talking about how much they like "that one alien guy" or "the purple and green fairy girl", thus the end as all the regulars know it.
:cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Good god...

Personally, I doubt it would be theatrical if they did make the movie. It'd probably be direct to video. I just can't picture neopets getting as far as the big screen. But then again the "I-can't-picture" line is what I said when I heard about the real life merchandise they were selling and then the same with the trading cards. I think I'll just wait this one out and see what happens. When I start thinking "I-can't-picture" it means a blood vessel is about to pop from the pure perplexity and shock of it all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
I wish I could say this was a surprise.

Now if the site is so horribly neglected while the staff is just doing a few trading cards imagine what it would be like when they're working on a movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

http://www.neopets.com/games/jellyblobs.phtml

will most probably have something to do with it :P

Quote:
Movie coming Winter 2006. Keep checking this page for updates!

*nod*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Actually, the first thing Adam posted about when he starting posting at PPT was the movie. He came to ask what people thought about a possible movie in the future. He and I had a nice little convo in PM about it back then. So, I'm not surprised to hear this now.

I do hope it's a decent movie. I have been waiting for a while to hear it's finally in production.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:49 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Am I the only one truly worried that this is going to do to Neopets what Warner Brothers did to the Looney Tunes with "The Loonatics"?

Warner Brothers doing CGI. Purely cartoony CGI. Oh dear Gods, I'm having flashbacks of the supposed 'sequel' to Space Jam >_o;;

Here's to a volley of kids too young to know the word 'scam' joining up to the site soonish. That and dozens of pets named after the title of the movie...

Fraggle Rock Forever!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next