Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Transferring items
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Edit: Okay, I think I'll rewrite my question. :P It's a little lengthy.

Basically, when it comes to terms of transferring items safely, how would you go about it? I recently got my old account back, but after I forgot the password I decided to start fresh. I've got a nice sum of np and items and right now I'm trying to decide what to do with the items---as in, do you think it's safe to simply send the items via TP to my main account in one amount of time?
Thanks for any help :)
Edit 2: Also, after I do a transfer I was going to delete the account I don't need anymore. I don't think that matters much but oh well....I'm going to get one more opinion from someone else and then I'll decide. Thanks again :)

Jack: Put it away son, it's not worth you getting beat again.
Will:You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
Jack:That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?

Last edited by savvy on Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

savvy, first congrats on getting your account back and glad you've got your password issues solved! I have to write all my passwords down - I'd never remember them!

Now to moving items. I can tell you what I'm doing - and doing very slowly. I have my main account where I earn my np, play games, etc. And a gallery. I buy everything on my main account and use the tp to 'trade' with myself. I now find that my gallery isn't "happening" for me - so I'm revamping it. Problem? Moving all the stuff that's not staying in the gallery back to my main so I can sell/trade for the stuff I do want. I've also put something on my gallery lookup to Neopets stating that it is my gallery, is being redone and items will be moving back and forth and that all items with the exception of gifts (that will be staying in the gallery regardless) were all bought on my main account.

About once a week or so, I'll set up a trade on the gallery account with maybe one good item and a few not-so-good (read inexpensive) items, and trade that from my main account with one or more other items for the gallery along with some food and a few np so I can put my gallery pets in the neolodge, something like that.

I have never sent np from my gallery to my main account though. I don't think you're supposed (or allowed) to send np from any other account to your main account - that may be considered 'using multiple accounts to earn neopoints'.

Does that help any?

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:34 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yep, clears up quite a bit. :) Thank you!
Hmm, I wish there was a sort of connection between accounts under the same e-mail or something so if you wanted to do these sorts of things for galleries or whatever then you could just transfer safely. Ah well.
Thanks again! :)

Jack: Put it away son, it's not worth you getting beat again.
Will:You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.
Jack:That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]