If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

How do you like d'em pop tarts?

Straight out of the box
45%
Frozen
5%
Other
50%

Total votes : 22

Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:41 pm

Toasted really catches the essence of the tart of pop!

Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:57 pm

I don't really like poptarts, but the few kinds I will eat are only good when they're hot and toasted.

Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:14 pm

Straight out of the box. I don't eat them much anymore, though, because:
1) The flavour I like (brown sugar cinnamon) isn't sold here
2) The frosted kind have gelatin, and the unfrosted ones just aren't the same

=(

Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:07 am

I used to eat them toasted whenever my mom let me buy some, but then I became a vegetarian. And apparently, there's gelatin in all (well, at last the ones I like- those are the ones that I looked at the ingredients) of them and thus I can't eat them. >_>

Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:39 am

Gelatin's just in the frosting, Xandra.

But like I said, who really wants unfrosted poptarts? =(

(BUT, there are these new go tart things which have frosted non-gelatin ones. They're kinda weird...think they're supposed to taste already toasted right out of the box...but at least are frosted.)

...Yea, I haven't spent a lot of time trying to find pop tarts to eat or anything.

Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:19 am

I haven't been allowed to eat a pop tart in years, but I remember I like them out of the box (which is how I usually had them), and I also love them toasted, but that hardly ever happened.

Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:15 am

I eat 'em right out of the box. I like 'em toasted, but half the time I'm too lazy to toast 'em. :P

Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:55 am

Toasted... actually I might buy some tonight - it's really put me in the mood for them now.
Topic locked