Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
I was born a blonde and stayed that way for a few years, but now I'm a brunette...

Even so, I'm the definition of airhead.

I swear, I have so many so-called 'blonde moments' that I can never remember any- multiple ones everyday, and yet I apparently have a high genius IQ (yes, I know it doesn't really matter, but I like feeling smart).

I'll edit this tomorrow when I do something stupid.

Sugarinii wrote:
I'm doomed to push on doors that say pull for the rest of my life.

I do this A LOT. Even in places I'm really familiar with. I also do the stepping down to the next step when there isn't one, and vice-versa: stepping onto solid, flat ground when you're in the middle of a staircase.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:54 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I think my worst one was when I said that we should worry about traffic near Mauldin High School. On a Sunday.
Or when I was going to get some milk and went in the cupboard with the cleaning supplies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:07 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

My friends and I were joking around in band one day, and one of them suddenly shouted, "Look, the ceiling!" and pointed up. This was followed by my asking, "Where?" Needless to say, I got laughed at. :oops:

Art from http://www.artdungeon.net

Post subject: Re: Blonde Moments
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Once I was in math class, and we were revising for a math exam, and the teacher asked us to figure out the problem, so everyone was writing it down, and I got the answer, and then realised it was wrong, and did it again and once I got the right answer I shouted "I GOT THE ANSWER" and they were already like 2 questions farther. :D :oops:

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

erm I walk over to my friends house to go hang out and when I arrive I don't even remember why im there...... o_O

I'll then go to the mall desperately needing a certain item and as soon as I walk into the required shop, I go and buy something completely different XD

set by Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Last night, I was on the phone with my mom, getting ready to go out. I had my wallet and my keys, but... couldn't find my phone. :oops:

"Crap, I can't find my phone."
"Um, hon....?"
"...oh."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

About 4 to 6 years ago, I had a chocolate muffin and took a cup with a drink in it. One of them was milk, the other was warm Sprite. Obviously, I took the latter instead of the former.
Just yesterday (or maybe yesterday, can't remember), I got my math text book back. I thought I lost it in one of the other classrooms on Thursday, but really, I left it in the math room.
On my mom's birthday (some few days before school started), I was thinking my mom's birthday was the day after that day. When we got out of the store we were in, I checked my mom's cellphone and yes, it was her birthday.
Lost a hand mirror (and an old one at that) last week. Turns out, I put it into one of the drawers for this officey desk.
Sat on my first set of head phones I used for this computer. My mom tried to fix it, but super glued it the wrong way. (>.<)
Lost my glasses in the apartment about five times, but I did find them after trying to retrace my steps.
Until I was 7, I thought fish didn't create waste.
I'm not blond, my hair is black, or maybe just an extremely dark brown. But yeah, I usually get a lot of moments where I can't find things. I do say something stupid almost everyday, though.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:53 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I frequently misplace things, like the bread in the freezer, or the cheese in the bread drawer. And once, on a history test, I don't know what I was thinking of, probably some song, and the answer was something like Abe Lincoln, but instead I put down "lips". I felt so stupid when the person grading my test marked it wrong with a o_O next to it. And often I try to go down one more step when I'm at the bottom of the stairs. And I'm actually brunette, but I was born blonde. It stayed with me, obviously.

Set by Neko! (thankies)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Typhoon wrote:
Last night, I was on the phone with my mom, getting ready to go out. I had my wallet and my keys, but... couldn't find my phone. :oops:

"Crap, I can't find my phone."
"Um, hon....?"
"...oh."

Beautiful, Tanner!

I put our hot sauce in the fridge once.
Then when taking dinner out of the fridge, I left the plate it was sitting on in there. o.o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:15 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As alot of people have said I was born Blonde and am now a Brunette but have had a fair share of Blonde moments heres a few off the top of my head

I was showing my friend this cute pic on my phone and she was like "awww please send it to me" so I said " sure just a sec" and then went into my bag throwing everything out looking for my phone and I was shouting at the top of my voice " I lost my phone" ( To be fair it was worth £150) so I said to my friend "I cant send you the pic I lost my phone" and my friend says "umm its in your hand" and then I say to her " I know but I cant find my PHONE" (this is happening again and again for half an hour)

I always do that thing like another step on the stairs when I know their isnt any more as I have been going up and down those stairs my whole life

On my last day at primary school everyone was crying (plus my year 6 teacher was leaving ) so I went up to my teacher who was opening his presents from my class and I said to him " why is everyone crying? Is Mr. Williams going to die!!!! (Hes like really grumpy bossy annoying teacher)" my teacher was obviously annoyed (he and Mr. Williams are good friends as they were the only males on the school staff for ages) so my teacher went and told the rest of my class what I said and I was laughed at by everyone in my class and all the teachers

I got many more but dont want to make this post too long

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3