If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Would you rather be a star or a planet

Planet
38%
Star
62%

Total votes : 37

Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:04 pm

A star. I'd want to burn out.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:00 pm

Skynetmain wrote:Star for sure. I think I am one already. I have a lot of gas and enough mass to collapse in on myself :P

Gahaha.. XD

I guess I would be a star cause.. cause I can. Thats why, dungit.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:29 pm

I'd be a star. Because stars are cool, and they don't get booted out of the Solar System.
I mean, just look at mine and Medli's (current) sets. I'm obviously obsessed with stars.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:36 pm

I'm gonna say planet - just because. Stars are pretty from far away... but it's the accessories that got me... have you seen Saturn - she's got a belt to die for.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:56 pm

Planet.

Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:37 pm

A star because the first time I saw one in the (night) sky, I thought, "Wow..."

Plus, they're pretty cool to look at. I always wondered what would happen if I wished upon a star.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:22 am

A star. Fascinating in it's beauty but entirely untouchable.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:40 am

A planet, albeit a memorable one. :P

Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:43 am

A star! They're all shiny :)

(This is coming from a 20 year old...)

Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:10 am

I think being a planet would be more interesting.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:40 am

I would say planet. As a star, I would be unable to see my own beauty. As a planet, I would be able to bask in the warmth of a star that I was orbiting. I would be able to sustain life of many organisms and such, and I would always have a warm, bubbly (iron) core to me. It would be a lot like real life, with pimples (mountains), blackheads (cities), hair (forests), hiccups (earthquakes), mouth (Bermuda Triangle), coughs (tornadoes), sneezes (hurricanes or typhoons), blood (water), and zits (volcanoes). I don't think that being a planet would be too bad. Sure, an asteroid or two would hit me, but that's the consequence of playing intergalactic dodgerock. Sometimes you eventually get hit. Plus, I would have a moon travelling around me. If I got it to travel fast enough, it could look like a halo. Basically, planets rock, and they can see the beauty of a star. If you are a star itself, you cannot see your own beauty. So Planets! Win the Cosmic Bowl!

Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:24 am

rageaholic wrote:I think being a planet would be more interesting.

*Starts harvesting your precious materials*

Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:27 pm

Christopher wrote:

How would a star harvest resources from a planet? A planet could harvest resources from a star, though! Ha! :battar:

Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:49 pm

ryan.riverside wrote:
Christopher wrote:

How would a star harvest resources from a planet? A planet could harvest resources from a star, though! Ha! :battar:

*Gets minor race to build a pgysical body made from living metal and then harvests minerals*
Thats how. :P
That, Or I just go Nova and mess your day up entirely.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:52 pm

Noving would kill you, though. It would be like a suicide bomb, except you are your own explosive.
Topic locked