If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

dream job?

Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:53 pm

What is your dream job? Title says it all. :)

I want to be a journalist and/or model and/or author. :D

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:00 pm

A videogame designer/producer for a somewhat top-end company. While it's not my dream-job, having voice acting for some things on the side of a normal job would be pretty nice too.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:04 pm

Probably Journalist/Video Game Designer/Writer/Quidditch Player.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:18 pm

Probably video game designer/creator/maker. I have some skill in 3d modeling but i don't know how to code a game :(

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:25 pm

Maths Teacher in a secondary school :)

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:38 pm

English Teacher in a secondary school :)

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:40 pm

I have so many. A district attourney, marine biologist, paleontologist, baker, artist or supermodel would make me happy for the rest of my life. :P

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:41 pm

Tech theatre, acting, writing.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:49 pm

Well, I'm already modeling but I want to keep going and make it to haute couture fashion shows and the like.

I'm thinking I'll retire from modeling somewhere in my early-to-mid-thirties. And then I want to do something along the lines of being a sexologist/sex therapist. I find human sexuality very fascinating, okay? :P

Unless I go mental and decide I want to reproduce, and then I'd stay home and raise said offspring for a while. But once the child(ren) were older I'd go back and do the sexology/sex therapist type thing. I mean, the woman on the Sunday Night Sex Show is like 65 years old!

All I know is I won't retire early even if I have the money to...I'd be bored out of my mind. I like hard work. Unless it involves, like, bugs.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:11 pm

I already have a full-time job, but if I could go back and do it all over again, I would really consider being a paleontologist. I like digging things up in the sand.

Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:50 pm

Doing some sort of math/science related research in a well known facility :)

Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:53 pm

Paul wrote:English Teacher in a secondary school :)

I suppose I'll be seeing you in the staffroom then :D

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:07 am

Artist. And i'm almost there! Yay to selling my artistic soul to the devil!

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:20 am

Video game designer... or a conductor. If not conductor, I'd still love to play in any important orchestra, really...

Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:27 am

I wanna be a marketing executive for a big company and make lots of moneys 8)
Topic locked