If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Which Icon?

Burger King's King
47%
Ronald McDonald
31%
Jack in the Box's Jack
5%
McDonald's Mac Tonight
3%
Other (Please Explain)
5%
None of the above
9%

Total votes : 58

Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:21 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:
thelilbear wrote:The King... I can't stand that rodeo chicken commerical, big bucking chicken or whatever it is. Who thought that would be good?

Big hucking chicken. :P And yeah, I hate that one too. <<

I <3 YOU EVEN MORE LEXXIA.

Feel the love <3

Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:21 pm

o_0 wrote:A tie:

How could you forget Mayor McCheese?

Mayor McCheese is definately scary.

I haven't seen a picture of the Burger King yet, but I read about the commercial where a man wakes up and the Burger King is in his bed... x.O

So, Burger King is the scariest.

I don't like Ronald McDonald though cause he is one of the ugliest clowns I've ever seen. And he never does any clown stuff, like balloon animals and juggling... All he ever does is say "Be Active!" and that's just to try and prevent people from blaming child obesity on McDonalds. So, Ronald McDonald is lame, a bad clown, and stupid in general, but not really scary.

Mac tonight is... weird o.0 Whose horridly creepy mind comes up with this crud?

I don't mind Jack from Jack in the Box though, he's not creepy at all. He's possibly one of the only good restaraunt mascots. o.0;;

Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:44 pm

Ohgod. Those Burger King commercials frighten me oh so much :o
NO I would not like to wake up with a creepy looking, plastic headed, smiling king lying next to me. What weirdo thought that one up?

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:19 pm

Queen Moofienne wrote:
I haven't seen a picture of the Burger King yet, but I read about the commercial where a man wakes up and the Burger King is in his bed... x.O

So, Burger King is the scariest.

This is the king:
http://www.slate.com/id/2107697/

Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:49 pm

The King, because he looks like a psycho mass-murderer.

Like It. :o

Although actually, most of them all look like psycho mass-murderers.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:26 am

Queen Moofienne wrote:

A plastic guy in your bed? SEXAY! :>

:lol: Actually I hope no one thinks that. That would be creepier than the king himself.

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:18 am

Keylia wrote:
Queen Moofienne wrote:

A plastic guy in your bed? SEXAY! :>

Sounds like a Stephen King novel in the making. XD

Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:40 am

I'm not really familiar with any of the mascots besides the King and Ronald. I picked the king because I saw the "kiddie" commercials with the hand puppet with a crown, a fur suit, and a gold chain. That seems like an odd mix of royalty and pimp.

Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:52 am

I think the King is hilarious! However, I'm afraid of clowns, plus Ronald McDonald is just creepy to begin with, and the fact that he's a clown just amplifies it. Sooo...I voted for him.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:59 pm

I don't see what so scary about Burger King's King and the first time I saw him was recently with the Superman Returns tie-in that Burger King are doing where the Burger King with Superman's speed comes and gives the guy who on a bench a Burger King sandwich.

I don't find any Fast Food Icons scary.

Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:45 pm

If I found the King in my bed when I woke up, I would literally do the following things...

1. Scream.
2. Crap in my PJs.
3. Change my PJs.
4. Eat whatever he has with him.
5. Call the police.

In that order.

And does anyone remember how the Mayor in 'Clerks' always happened to be 'stuck' in the Mayor McCheese outift?

Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:46 am

None of the above - fast food icons have never really scared me...I think Jack is awesome, Ronald McDonald has been constantly on my TV since my childhood so one stops noticing, the King is weird but not scary...

Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:26 pm

I voted Other, for that Mayor McCheese guy.
*huddles into a ball and rocks back and forth*

Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:33 am

The King truely strikes fear into my soul.
Topic locked