If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Favourite hot beverage?

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:10 pm

Mine is cappuccino, but not an ordinary cappuccino. I pour the cappuccino powder in the cup, add five large tablespoons of sugar, then I put a little bit of squirty cream in it, add hot water, give it a stir and then add loads and loads more squirty cream. Stir it all together so it's all foamy and bubbly, and then add more squirty cream so it's sticking out the top of the mug. Then I add chocolate powder. It's so delicious, and if you have a sweet tooth I suggest you try it. To me it's like a hot beverage plus a dessert.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:17 pm

I like drinking hot chocolate during the winter, but I also like to drink hot green tea. It doesn't have much of a taste to it, but it's healthy and I like it a lot. :)

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:24 pm

Well my least favourite is apple tea in any shape or state. As for favourite...Flaming Zambouka's were one of the only alcoholic drinks I ever liked. As the name suggests, they're on fire. Or just hot chocolate.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 pm

A good old English brew. :)

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:32 pm

Christopher wrote:Well my least favourite is apple tea in any shape or state. As for favourite...Flaming Zambouka's were one of the only alcoholic drinks I ever liked. As the name suggests, they're on fire. Or just hot chocolate.

Wouldn't the flames like...burn your face?

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:40 pm

Hot chocolate and apple cider (the non-alcoholic kind).

The only coffee I'll drink is the Frappuccino-like beverages. I love the smell of coffee, but I can't stand it unless it's mixed in and lost with other flavors. :P

I've heard Hot Dr Pepper (or Coke) with lemon is really good.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:43 pm

I love my jasmine tea. I don't get to make it much here since it involves going up stairs and dealing with fathers, but I get to have it all the time when I visit mom. *writes a note reminding him that he can make his tea when dad is away later this week*

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:53 pm

Ginger Harp Seal Pup wrote:
Christopher wrote:Well my least favourite is apple tea in any shape or state. As for favourite...Flaming Zambouka's were one of the only alcoholic drinks I ever liked. As the name suggests, they're on fire. Or just hot chocolate.

Wouldn't the flames like...burn your face?

Typically yes, holding a flaming drink up to ones face generally results in burning.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:20 pm

My favorites are apple cider with a touch of cinnamon, chai (mostly vanilla), capuccino (white chocolate caramel or pumpkin spice are <3). As soon as it's the fall season (usually once October starts) we go out looking who has pumpkin spice capuccino available. :)

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:20 pm

I.. I don't like hot beverages?! :O

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:39 pm

Tea > Hot Chocolate > Coffee > Everything else.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:58 pm

Hot Chocolate for me :) Always makes me feel better.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:07 pm

Hot chocolate and tea (chamomile, green, earl grey... I'm open to new flavors, but those are my favorites).

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:08 pm

Hot chocolate and Chai. Mostly Chai.

Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:35 pm

Coffee, any of the branches really. Capuccino, that kinda, thing, lattes, frappes, um, just coffee too. The lack of coffee respect is appauling. Two sugars, milk, and I'm happy. The smell is nice. Oooh, jasmine tea was quite nice, as was jasmine coffee. At least, tha's what the Chinese restaurant called it. Though it wasn't really that much different from normal tea and coffee, my brain is telling me.
Topic locked