Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Keep from going crazy...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: BrokenSea Audio Drama Productions. Thanks Bangel for the set!
Ok, I'm going to go bloody crazy here! I have WAAAAYYYYY too dang much to do. Ok, first thing is Real Life: This week I have swimming lessons, Next week I help at vacation bible school, the next week I go to my grandparents house and the NEXT week I'm at camp. Then, I have my online stuff: PPT, TDN (my site and forums) which requires a lot of work because the owner (person who pays for it, I do most of the work) always wants me to do stuff, and on MNI (another fourm) I'm trying to help run an adopt-a-newbie program. So I have a LOT I'm doing, I'm gonna go NUTS!!

PPT'S OFFICAL VOICE ACTRESS! (click image for link)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Simply take a break from the internet. Nobody's forcing you to do stuff every waking moment there. And if they are, then I can't imagine why you should waste your time there anyway.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:36 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Calm down and take a break, or you will go on a homicidal rampage Like Lillie...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
Ok, first thing is Real Life: This week I have swimming lessons, Next week I help at vacation bible school, the next week I go to my grandparents house and the NEXT week I'm at camp.

Unless you're a professional working on the internet, and even then... IRL should always be more Important.
Take the time off that you need, nobody can stop you from having a life off of the computer, but you. You aren't chained down to your chair, you're allowed to take breaks.
Thats not that busy. Swimming hardly takes all day, so you'll still be able to get online (as you most obviously are). It could be worse.
You could be like me, whose going to miss six weeks of being online, because of camp. (though I don't regret it, I love it).
Just remember to have fun Robin.
And don't mope around IRL without the computer. Find other things to do. Going through withdrawel over the internet, is a sign that you spend too much time on it.
If you find that you've got too much work online, cut back. The whole reason i'm online is for escape. If I found (and if I do find) it to become more of a job, then fun, I take a break. Couple hours, minutes... days? *shrugs*. The whole reason you should be doing these things is to have fun.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Crazy?

I'm not crazy. The rest of the world is. *nods*

that's me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]