Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

So...I was looking at the "Birthdays" section...

Fri May 30, 2014 3:16 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcmcb9fs4ov7qd2/Screen%20Shot%202014-05-30%20at%2010.04.06%20AM.png

Everyone here is in their late 20s?! Does that mean the general Neopet-players populous in its peak (and PinkPT's peak) are now my age? I find that pretty wild.

ETA: Uhhh...can someone move this to Misc. Chat? I didn't mean to post this under "Neopets Chat"...it doesn't have much to relate to Neopets. Blueeeeee!

BlueEdit: Moved to Miscellaneous Discussion

Re: So...I was looking at the "Birthdays" section...

Fri May 30, 2014 8:09 pm

Zil, I think you're going to make some of the rest of us who are still regularly posting feel really old. :P

Fri May 30, 2014 8:25 pm

Pickles wrote:Zil, I think you're going to make some of the rest of us who are still regularly posting feel really old. :P

Yep. What P said. *sigh* :P

But, you're only as old as you feel. Sadly, it's been a really long week and I'm über-tired and a little achy, thus feeling decrepit. Thankfully, I don't need to get up early tomorrow, so I'll be back down to 19 by tomorrow! Well, maybe 29... :P

Fri May 30, 2014 9:05 pm

It's okay, I will still always think of you guys as "around my age"...which means late 20s to me, currently.

Fri May 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Zilary wrote:It's okay, I will still always think of you guys as "around my age"...which means late 20s to me, currently.

I'll take it! I am hereby "late 20s"! Thanks, Zil :hug:
Topic locked