Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Re: So last night, i had a dream...

Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Oh man... Haven't popped in here in years, and on a whim, I finally decide to revisit my old home for a nostalgia attack. This forum defined my childhood - teenage years. PPT was not only my connection to some of the kindest people I could ever meet, but was also an inspirational and creative outlet for design. Just skimming through the posts from my teeny-boppin days show how juvenile and embarrassing I was, hahah. I'm in awe to see the site still running, though bummed to see it's been pretty deserted. It feels so great to see all the familiar names! Hope that soon more and more oldies will return to rebuild this community and recruit some fresh faces.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 am

I've thus far refrained from reading my old posts, because I know for certain I shall feel embarrassed. Looking through my old personal forum has already shown that. Years down the road I'll attempt when I have thicker skin. :evil:

Tue May 21, 2013 4:42 am

Didn't realise this post was still around, hue. And here it sits, a year after I made it. Seems even more desolate now.
Really, this is a sad way for this place to go.

Thu May 30, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi everyone, especially DM. I don't know if you remember me at all, but I remember seeing you around often back in the old days. Like you, I joined PPT when I was 10, in grade school, and it was a mainstay of my life for the next 3 or 4 years. Well, I'm 20 and in college now! It's a little sad to see the forums so desolate and PPT's heyday seems incredibly distant, but I'm also happy to see all our old posts still unerased and alive. It's solid proof that the vibrant community in our memories once existed :)

I checked PPT again on a nostalgic whim, saw this thread, and signed back into this account just to drop this line. I'm sure lots of old PPTers occasionally remember and think back and maybe even find themselves reading this, wherever they are, whatever they're doing.

Thu May 30, 2013 9:18 pm

As I've learned from yet another move, remnants of the past tend to churn up, and you find yourself needing to let things go or continue to hold onto them. I still hold onto this and a lot of other things, more so than I can handle. Plus it's also helpful to get an email reminder when fellows post, you know? :evil:

Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:50 am

Decided to poke my head in on a whim - guess I'm a year or so late in jumping on the nostalgia train. Ah well :3

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:56 am

Miss you guys. :'(
Topic locked