Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Looking Back
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:04 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Even after, what, three years? here I'm still never sure where to put a topic so you're welcome to move it if it's wrong.

After welcoming a new member today I couldn't resist looking for my original introduction page and seeing how different I was.
So, so, so different. I remember thinking I was so cool at the time :lol: and as I read over all my first few posts I sat here thinking "Gosh, was that me? Did I really act like that?"

Anyone else feel the same, or am I the only one? o_O

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Post subject: Re: Looking Back
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

For those who actually care to examine themselves, pretty much everyone cares how they were in the past. I've read through many an old journal entry, blog post and forum response and felt the same way at how I've grown. At least it's a show that my mind is evolving, which is better than noting I've become stagnant. But I guess the question is, are you happy at the direction you went in comparison to where you were? :roll:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post subject: Re: Looking Back
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I believe I posted my introduction page when I was 12 (and I know I was 11 when I first joined the forums). Oh God... the things I said... and did... I am highly embarrassed. I would hope I got more mature since then - if I was acting the same as I did when I was in elementary school, that would be terrible. I at least know for sure that I don't say "w00t" nearly as much anymore.

Zero from Mega Man X is still totally awesome, though. That part didn't change. :D

Zero set 13 of 26

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]