Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Participate in my Honours Thesis and win prizes! =)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hey y'all! Been a long time since I've last visited. I just wanted to let you know that I'm doing well, I'm my fourth year of university and ready for whatever the Hell is next.

However, I do need your guys' help at the moment.

As mentioned before, I'm a fourth year General Honours Psychology student, and as a degree requirement, I am conducting an Honours Thesis. My thesis is assessing attitudes towards domestic violence.

The study is completed online, and is simply an 89 item questionnaire. It should take about 20 minutes to complete.

I would really appreciate it if you guys would take the time to participate because if you do participate, you have a chance to win several prizes!

After completing the questionnaire, you will be entered in a draw to win one of the following prizes,

(1) $50 Gift Card to Chapters/Indigo/Coles (if you're Canadian) or to Barnes & Nobles (if you're American)
(2) $25 Gift Card to HMV (if you're Canadian) or to iTunes (if you're American)
(1) Cineplex Holiday Gift Pack (if you're Canadian) or $25 Gift Card to AMC (if you're American)
(10) Single Adult Admission to Cineplex (if you're Canadian) or to AMC (if you're American)

Note: If you're not American or Canadian, you can still participate in the thesis. The only dilemma is if you win a prize, we would need to make alternative arrangements to send it to you. Plus, we'd have to decide on what qualifies as a good prize.

Note 2: Please e-mail me to indicate you've finished the questionnaire. The e-mail will be presented to you once you finish the questionnaire.

Note 3: Please remember to finish the entire questionnaire. At the end of the questionnaire, you'll receive a message giving you further instructions. You must click the next button after such time to finish the questionnaire!

I will send all the prizes in April (as my thesis is due then).

To fill out the questionnaire, please Click Here

Quick note about the project, if you're over the age of 25 or under the age of 17, you're technically not supposed to fill out the questionnaire. However, I'm not there so you can technically fill out under a different age and I would never have known ;)
I really appreciate your help!

Thank you!

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]