Anything and everything goes in here... within reason.
Topic locked

Re: How are you feeling? (Banana-Split)

Sat May 02, 2009 8:28 pm

A little annoyed that my personal defences have broken down just enough for me to want to be with someone but not enough for me to ever trust her in a relationship.

Yeah. Thanks a lot subconscious, nice one.

I'm pretty good other than that though ^_^

Sun May 03, 2009 5:02 am

Excited because I'm setting ambitious track goals for this summer. (17:30 for 5000m? possibly...)

Sun May 03, 2009 11:29 am

Nice one Matt!! Mmm... cross country. Haven't done that in a while. Do you know what your 100 M dash time is?

Sun May 03, 2009 12:21 pm

I cant remember wether 100m is a long or short but if I'm remembering correctly I think my time is 17.16 and thats pretty good considering someone tripped me up
I love cross country <3 <3 <3

anyway I'm feeling like :evil: :o :( :lol: o_O 0:) <3 :> :x :roflol: :zzz: :loser: all at the same time and yet again I have a lot of emotions

Sun May 03, 2009 2:52 pm

I'm really going to have to work for that one. If CC started now, I'd maaaaybe get 18:30. Thankfully there are plenty of 5k's around here. (free t-shirts!) I've never done the 100m. The shortest thing I've run is the 800m in about 2:20, but for the past month I've been running miles and two-miles.

Sun May 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Extremely bad. Like no one understands.

Sun May 03, 2009 9:13 pm

Incredibly stupid and childish, but I still want the things I know I will never have.

Mon May 04, 2009 1:45 am

ginny-ROX wrote:I cant remember wether 100m is a long or short but if I'm remembering correctly I think my time is 17.16 and thats pretty good considering someone tripped me up
I love cross country <3 <3 <3

anyway I'm feeling like :evil: :o :( :lol: o_O 0:) <3 :> :x :roflol: :zzz: :loser: all at the same time and yet again I have a lot of emotions

17.16 with a trip is pretty good. :D

I am feeeling goooood. A little sleepy as I just woke up... but gooood.

*puts on relaxation music*

Mon May 04, 2009 8:35 am

Great because progress on my assignments have been good, but at the same time I think I screwed up on my listening test today. :<

Mon May 04, 2009 11:23 am

Really annoyed for many reasons. The two main reasons are My mum thinks I have headlice or nits or whatever you want to call them and I know for a fact that I don't but she insists that I have
and Everyone but the teachers are ignoring me at school and I try to call my friends and they just hang up, I call at their house they slam the door in my face and when I talk to them at school they jut shove past me like I'm not there and then find some other friends and start laughing
why? o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O any help

Tue May 05, 2009 1:23 am

I'm experiencing intense pain in my knee, and the city track qualifiers are Wednesday. I can barely walk...

Tue May 05, 2009 11:14 am

Allergies acting up.

Fully intend to draw as much sympathy as possible from this.

:D

(None, most likely)

Tue May 05, 2009 1:04 pm

like i feel a lot of the time, i want to crush some ones skull under my foot. :evil:

Tue May 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Relaxed. Just came back from the gym. Cardio today, bike and then laps in the pool. *lifts up shirt* Come on abs... come back!!

Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Happy because it is my birthday today!
Topic locked