Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: 13 year old boy becomes father
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I suppose they think there's some way that this can be considered "normal".

"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:43 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/judge-bans-further-reporting-on-story-of-13yearold-father-1625958.html

Quote:
“As a result of press intrusion, of which the court has received information, the private and family life of the mother and her baby has been disrupted to such an extent that the judge was concerned about the mother and baby being unable to live a normal family life.”

What's all this stuff about the mother's life being so disrupted? It was the boy who all the fuss was mainly about, what with him being the youngest. Also, is anyone getting in trouble for this? Alfie and Chantelle plus the three other claimants are all underaged.

I don't exist. omo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm not certain that anyone can be arrested for anything. Relations between a 13 and 15 year olds isn't illegal, just silly.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Christopher wrote:
All this talk about 'broken' Britain is rubbish. NZ, Australia, the US every country in the world has examples of under 15s fathering children. And in any case, it's biological. When animals can reproduce, reproduce they do. I'm not saying that a 13-15 year old can make a decent parent (which sometimes they can), but this outrage at it being somehow inherantly wrong seems a little weird to me. The fact that people in western countries don't reproduce often until their 30s, and then complain of fertility problems seems just as weird. When humans became humans we were lucky to have a life expectancy of 30!

Also, stop trolling.

Ta, Chris. I agree.

Also I find it perplexing that a lot of people are reacting like 'why aren't they out playing outside?' Maybe they can't remember their early teens, but when I was 13 there was a lot of this sort of thing (minus pregnancy, in most cases...) going on!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:32 pm 

Igg wrote:
Christopher wrote:
All this talk about 'broken' Britain is rubbish. NZ, Australia, the US every country in the world has examples of under 15s fathering children. And in any case, it's biological. When animals can reproduce, reproduce they do. I'm not saying that a 13-15 year old can make a decent parent (which sometimes they can), but this outrage at it being somehow inherantly wrong seems a little weird to me. The fact that people in western countries don't reproduce often until their 30s, and then complain of fertility problems seems just as weird. When humans became humans we were lucky to have a life expectancy of 30!

Also, stop trolling.

Ta, Chris. I agree.

Also I find it perplexing that a lot of people are reacting like 'why aren't they out playing outside?' Maybe they can't remember their early teens, but when I was 13 there was a lot of this sort of thing (minus pregnancy, in most cases...) going on!

Not me. I was desperately unpopular with the ladeez.

Still am, in fact.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I still say Jeremy Kyle should be sorting it out.

that's me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

shapu wrote:
Igg wrote:
Christopher wrote:

Also, stop trolling.

Ta, Chris. I agree.

Still am, in fact.

As it goes, not me either- but even if people weren't doing it, it doesn't mean they weren't trying.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 am 

Igg wrote:
shapu wrote:
Igg wrote:
Ta, Chris. I agree.

Still am, in fact.

As it goes, not me either- but even if people weren't doing it, it doesn't mean they weren't trying.

That's... not good. Kids at my school were not having sex at the age of 13. Even at the age of 18 it's still uncommon.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

theonlysaneone wrote:
That's... not good. Kids at my school were not having sex at the age of 13. Even at the age of 18 it's still uncommon.

I live in a fairly rural area of England and back in my day there were a couple of girls doing it at 13. That's not to say it wasn't looked down on by other kids that age, though. Most of us thought they were right little slappers... :D

that's me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

theonlysaneone wrote:

That's... not good. Kids at my school were not having sex at the age of 13. Even at the age of 18 it's still uncommon.[/quote]

They weren't that you know of . Or, well, I guess it partly depends on what kind of school you went to and how selective its intake was.

It is utterly naive to think that this doesn't happen; by that same token it's ridiculous when people suggest this makes the kids involved weird.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well I was loner back then and I still am. I just in the library the whole time. I never knew what went on in gossip at my old high school.

Bring KISS to my Hometown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:12 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ski wrote:

In America, yes.
I thought the British were better than this. XD

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

DM was on fire! wrote:
Ski wrote:

In America, yes.
I thought the British were better than this. XD

I would expect nothing less from the people who brought us Marmite.

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:54 am 

Quite a few students at my school have brought their babies to school at one time or another, so I can see the effects of teen sex firsthand. I hope this child has a relatively normal childhood and not hounded by the media all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:51 am 

Igg wrote:
theonlysaneone wrote:
Igg wrote:

They weren't that you know of . Or, well, I guess it partly depends on what kind of school you went to and how selective its intake was.

It is utterly naive to think that this doesn't happen; by that same token it's ridiculous when people suggest this makes the kids involved weird.

I went to a public school (admittedly, one of the better public schools). I saw maybe one pregnant girl the entire time? This is not common behavior. Part of the problem is that way too many people think this sort of thing is okay.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next