Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: What's the weirdest thing that happened to you?
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:07 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Lee wrote:
I was in the bathroom, and the girl in the stall next to me had her foot stuck in the toilet.

No joke.

I don't know how it got there, but quite frankly I didn't want to ask.

How on earth... I want answers!! How does someone get their foot stuck? "Hmm... I wonder what will happen if I jam my left foot in this toilet and twist it around a little bit..."

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:59 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
The weirdest thing that happened to me was a few years ago. (true story)

I was on my way to my local shops which are 1 stop from my local train station and also 1 stop from my local train station is my local police station.

On that day someone else's friendly dog (the owner wasn't around) had decided to follow me across a busy road and all the way to the train station. It would have possibly have followed me onto the train that I needed to get had I not told the person at my local train station's ticket office that day about the dog. (I felt about by telling the person on duty there at my local train station would be the best move and be the least embarrassing to me)

My thoughts at the time regarding the train, the police station and the dog was the thought of going through 2 train stations (my local one and the one I needed to get to my local shops) to get the dog to the police station so that the police could contact the dog's owner about the dog. That wasn't what I was worried about as how was I going to explain to anyone on the train that the dog wasn't mine and was following me for some strange reason? I felt that they would wouldn't believe me as it is not every day you see a dog following someone who isn't its owner.

After finishing doing my shopping I then got on the train and I returned to my local train station. Once back at my local train station I was told that the dog had escaped from its owner's house somehow, and that the person at the ticket office had let the owner of the dog know that their dog was at the station as well as being told that the owner had collected their dog from the station.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Awww, I have to choose just one?

Probably when my guinea pig was getting all worked u and he jumped up and did a 360 in mid air (I kid you not) If you have ever seen ,my fat guineas pig he is not that airodynamic, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

dragon wrote:
Awww, I have to choose just one?

Probably when my guinea pig was getting all worked u and he jumped up and did a 360 in mid air (I kid you not) If you have ever seen ,my fat guineas pig he is not that airodynamic, lol.

XD
I just tried to imagine a fat guinea pig doing a 360 in mid air. Sounds hilarious. :roflol:

And Lee... I cannot think of a single reason why someone would try that. o_o

I don't exist. omo

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3