Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

-TARGET! (Probably my favorite store :P)
-American Eagle (Not really...I only have a few shirts from there, but they are comfortable)
-Old Navy
-Ross (I got some great light blue Unionbay jeans there for $15! I also got Paul Frank Keds-like shoes for $13 there!)
-Marshalls

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject: Re: Your favourite clothes store?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hikari wrote:
Unfortunately if not style, it's size that concerns me. Being 16 in four months I'm only 5'0" and 75 lbs--without any major health issues. It's just the fact I come from a very petite family, whom's mother has not even overgrown 95 lbs in her entire life. This makes my choices very limited,

I am 5'2" and 110 lbs. So, I can feel for you, Hikari. I think you should check out the petite stores and petite departments for things that will fit you. Even if you roll your eyes at some of the styles--geared for oldsters like me. You can still find basics in these types of places. Jeans, plain shirts, etc. I love Nordstrom's, Von Maur, Ann Taylor. And, I order all of my jeans online. Calvin Klein makes great straight legs in 3 different lengths. Perfect for someone like me. Tiny, short, but with a little bit of a butt.

My daughter who is 13, 4'10" and 95 lbs. has a similar problem. She has outgrown girl's sizes and hates the tight fitting, girly stuff in the junior's dept. She is, let's just say, a bit curvy. And, not at all into pink and bare midriffs. And, she is just a touch too short for petites yet. So, she shops in the boy's department for all of her jeans and pajama pants. And, man are they ever cheap at Kohl's. Lee's and Levi's. Those brands come in 3 different lengths and 3 different widths for each size. If she can fit into them, I bet you can as well. If you like that look, that is.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject: Re: Your favourite clothes store?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:52 am 

East and west Pacsun Store is best :)

Pacsun Store

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4