Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

If you have a Goody's in your area, you might want to try there. They have everything at that store, for all ages, including petite. Their prices are kind of high, but not too bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I find H&M clothing huge! I'm quite petitie too so I have a similar problem. However, I live in England so I may not be able to help much. I know that you do have a couple of Topshops (where I shop) but they're few and far between. Sorry I can't help out anymore. :(

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:14 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ross! Ross! Ross! Ross! I got a pair of Lee jeans for $12.50! Awesome clothes, and cheap prices!

K-Mart's cool too, I guess. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

H&M <3 And I like American Eagle too (yes, we have that in Europe) and some more expensive brands like Esprit and Mexx (discounts are good!).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:52 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Zer0 wrote:
Why don't you try...gaining some weight first so jeans you're size would be easier to find?

Heh, very amusing. My weight issue has been this way since I was a toddler, do you think I prefer being nigh-anorexic looking? No. Would you tell a heftier or average build person to lose weight if they asked for clothing suggestions here?.

Otherwise, I really appreciate you all!. Thanks for giving me a collection of sites, I'll be browsing them in my spare time. Hopefully I'll be mall-cruising soon once they open up, since they were affected by the recent storms out there they've had to shutdown for repair and lack of employees.

Savings→ N/A.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Charisma wrote:
MyleneFarmer wrote:
I don't know how common they are, but I think Charlotte Russe probably carries smaller sizes. I wouldn't know, since I'm very overweight, but what I've seen there looks pretty dainty. Not sure about the prices though.

American Eagle definitely carries size 0 stuff. It was in there that I first discovered that that size existed. ^^;

OMG yeah you are HUGE :roll:

Woman I saw your picture and you aren't a blimp..."very overweight" yeah sure ._. :roll:

Actually, according to my BMI, I'm 'technically' obese, although that was calculated last year when I was a bit heavier. :P I'm actually much larger than I look, I just hide it very well (no one believes I weigh as much as I do). ^_-

Anyway...Maybe also try the Limited or perhaps some of the small boutiques at the mall. I know ours had a Weathervane for a brief period of time, and it had a wide variety of jeans sizes, although it may have focused more towards people who were tall and thin, not petite like you. Often the boutiques will carry the smaller sizes rather than anything larger than say a size 12. Or at least that's how it is in my area. They're often pricier, but if you plan your shopping around a sale you might be able to get some good deals. I only shop when stuff is on sale. I won't spend more than $25 on a pair of jeans, if that much. Actually, now that I'm in plus sizes, I have to give in and spend more just to find some that fit, but when I get back down into non-plus sizes, I'll go back to my budget rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:35 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Petite reminded me. Try Talbots. :) They have petite clothing, so maybe they have your size.

Zer0 wrote:
Why don't you try...gaining some weight first so jeans you're size would be easier to find?

It may just be me and my somewhat half-asleep stupor, but I found that rude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Forever 21, DEB, American Eagle, Express, Charlotte Russe, H&M
Catalogs:Delias, Alloy

Lovely Set By _jaye_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:05 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I would suggest JCPenney's or Sears. Their clothing is pretty cheap and they have a lot of nice shirts and pants there. It's one of the few stores I've managed to find that ACTUALLY has shirts that don't all say "Drama Queen" or "Spoiled" on it. :roll: I can't stand those shirts, but I'm very lucky if I manage to find a shirt or two that is plain/has a good saying on it. I have a lot of trouble with jeans, too, because I don't fit into a slim but that's practically all they sell anymore. Target is also a good store, they usually have a fairly large selection of decent shirts. :P

<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

If you're tiny you might wanna try Abercrombie and Hollister, their clothes are generally made for teh skinny ;_;. But they're both a tad on the expensive side especially in jeans so if you're not looking to spend a lot of money then I wouldn't check there.

Personally my favorite store is American Eagle :P.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I love PacSun. I can't wait untill I visit the US so I can have a major shopping spree :)

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Th Black Plastic Bag, it's really cool, they have a bunch of no-one wants anymore and they give it to you, there's no lines, no price tags you just dig in and pull out some vintage batman shirt and stay happy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Charity shops. They're brilliant because when you buy you give to charity and you get good bargains at the same time.

I work as a volunteer in a charity shop. The charity is for a children's hospice. Most people think they're too good to shop in charity shops and it actually quite disgusts me. Nobody is too good to shop in a charity shop.

"I am a sly cat, I am a summer wind, I am birds in flight, I am the sun, I am the sea, I am me!"

Neo account: ginger23456

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I like Old Navy =P. And also Reebok. I like their shirts... and their shoes... XD. I see a lot of people at school wearing Nike things though. Hmm... I also have clothes from Roots and Gap and other companies... but I don't remember where they're from!

My friend likes Bluenotes... but I don't XD. Mostly because I never wear the types of clothes they sell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

JCPenney's is very good as well.

DM was on fire! wrote:
Zer0 wrote:

It may just be me and my somewhat half-asleep stupor, but I found that rude.

I did too. Some people can't help their weight. Fast metabolisms and family pattern.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next