Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: This makes my brain hurt...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:23 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Every once in a while, I'll just sit down and think. For like an hour. I dont know if everyone else thinks about this but....

When ever I look at a star, I think holy cow that thing is as big as Jupiter. Then I got to thinking about all the other solar systems out there. And all the other galaxies. I just wish I knew what was out there.

I dont believe in God. I believe in reincarnation. And it just makes my brain hurt to think about what is after life. Like all the small details and stuff.

I just wish that I could die for an hour and then come back, just to know what its like.

Anyone else feel this way?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

My brain hurts when I think about the possiblities about what would happen if there really isn't anything after death. I mean just eternal darkness and everything, that'd be unbearable.

I'm up for anything, reincarnation, heaven, whatever, just not eternal darkness.

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

My geometry teacher once told me that if you look up and put your thumb up to the sky, more than two billion galaxies can fit just behind your little thumb.

To me, that is just about the most incredible thing I have ever attempted to conceive.

Not much to do with this, but since your brain was already hurting...

At any rate, I just that if we already have all of this, there's gotta be something more.

Or something.

Yeah, ow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

yeah, eternal darkness would kinda suck. o_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:24 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

.:Blank Stare:. wrote:
yeah, eternal darkness would kinda suck. o_o

Well, if you and your thoughts were alone in eternal darkness, you'd go crazy before long, wouldn't you? So it wouldn't really matter after very long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:25 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
http://www.tenthdimension.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

my passage way to the afterlife where there is no re-incarnation we hopefully become spirit guides. We don't believe in it, nor do we believe in cremation because the soul hasn't had a chance to travel on the northern lights and there will be nothing or stuck on earth.

Here's a blue one, they're pretty but we don't get them this far south(Yes funny to say since I live up north lol).
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/p ... e/blue.jpg

Some with purple
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/p ... realis.jpg

Here's some red and blue that I'm partial too, haven't seen them since in years, mostly green lately.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/p ... ed_Pal.jpg

From my near death experience I don't remember anything at all, just up to the point where I stopped breathing to when I stabilized 5 hours later. I crashed but I don't know how long for, something my husband never told me and now I'll never know since he died. Lack of oxygen in your brain for 10 minutes will result in brain death that's what happened to him so half an hour you won't have to come back and see what it was like you'd be there lol.

Anything too serious I don't really contimplate anymore. I do get odd thoughts that I wonder about but I won't share those.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

although, eternal darkness might not be all that bad if you didn't know you were in eternal darkness. Like fainting and then never coming back. When fainting, it's like you're dizzy and then you're laying on the floor, and you have no memory of anything between. If dying were like that, except for the waking up part, then it wouldn't be like you were floating in darkness, you just wouldn't be aware of anything. Ever. Which is also pretty hard to comprehend.

<3 Laq

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I mean eternal darkness as in, like, not hearing, seeing, no thoughts no memories, nothing. You just don't live anymore. Your life just ends, and it's nothingness. If that makes any sense.

And that really creeps me out.

President of the Sugarinii/Tasha fan club.
Sugarinii's soulmate... since 1991!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:48 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

NeoPet_online wrote:
I mean eternal darkness as in, like, not hearing, seeing, no thoughts no memories, nothing. You just don't live anymore. Your life just ends, and it's nothingness. If that makes any sense.

And that really creeps me out.

Your consciousness is essentially deleted from the provervial hard drive of the universe. thus you are no longer able to percieve anything. there's really not much more to it. your consciousness now is essentially an illusion, a "program" that your brain, which is essentially your "data processor", uses to run in a more efficient manner. your brain runs from analysing the data gathered by your senses. when you die, your brain shuts down, thus making your senses shut down, and the "program" that is your consciousness will stop running, and dissipate, just as most illusions (genjutsu) dissipate.

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:14 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Christopher wrote:

Many times have I sat on the toilet, wondering what the 4th dimension would be like and then I see this! Now I have nothing left to wonder about :o

ImageImage

Boom-shaka-laka! Rawr come and join us in the Randomness
Sig Halloween'd by Tom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Anoohilator wrote:
Christopher wrote:

Many times have I sat on the toilet, wondering what the 4th dimension would be like and then I see this! Now I have nothing left to wonder about :o

You exist in the 4th dimension - Its linear time.

My opinions on existance however are too personal to recount at this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
My opinion? Neurons stop firing in the brain when you die, thus everything - memory, actions (obviously), and all thoughts cease to be. You can only really be scared of it while you're alive, as there's nothing to worry about once you're dead, but why waste the time you have worrying about it?

I think - a lot - but usually after a certain amount of time, I'll dismiss it and move on. There are things I could think about my entire lifetime and not get any closer to an answer than from where I started. It's better to let those go than to dwell on them for too long.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:15 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I try not to think so hard about what will happen when I die, because I' not actually there yet. I dont see the use in thinking about something that isnt (hopefully) gonna happen till im old.

Although one thing that does hurt my brain is thinking about my fate. Stuff like, if I didnt play neopets, would I have found PPT and all the friends I have made? Its interesting knowing where I could have been if I I took a different path.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tinkerbell wrote:
I try not to think so hard about what will happen when I die, because I' not actually there yet. I dont see the use in thinking about something that isnt (hopefully) gonna happen till im old.

Although one thing that does hurt my brain is thinking about my fate. Stuff like, if I didnt play neopets, would I have found PPT and all the friends I have made? Its interesting knowing where I could have been if I I took a different path.

chav. you might've became a chav!

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next