Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am a pirate!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
It called to me. The smell of the salty spray tickled my nose. The sticky tar of the ropes, the sound of timbers creaking as the ship rolled in the seas. Clamoring people around me as the helmsman turned the rudder. The pungent odor of gunpowder in the loaded cannons. It all called to me.
However, nothing called to me more than the excitement of the raid and the promise of riches to come. Hoisting the Jolly Roger, we attacked.

--------------------------------------

Just a little RP about pirates! No need to post bios, just jump on in!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

His first mate stepped off the ship, the saltwater licking his legs. "Avast! Land!"

WhiteEdit: Please be sure to read a RP's original post and reply accordingly.

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
((okay, LovioNeko... if THAT's what you want... o_O ))

Captain Halfabeard watched as his first mate stepped off the side of the ship... in the middle of the ocean. Shaking his head slowly, he bellowed orders. "Swabby, toss the Mate a float - he's done stepped off the ship again! All other hands, prepare to board, Starboard side! Ready the ropes! Let's go!!!"

As the pilot smoothly brought the pirate ship alongside the merchant ship, lines were thrown across to secure the two ships together for the raid. Swords glistening in the sunlight, the pirates attacked.

-----
Feel free to join in! This has appearantly taken a lighthearted turn, so feel free to post anything (within reason ;))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Dead man Joe was, as always, the first man accross, running his cutlass through the first merchant he saw. The merchants had had time to prepare since the pirates had hesitated when the first mate fell in AGAIN, thought Joe. His pale skin, never tanning even though he had been out in the sun enough that his hair had actually bleached white. This, among other things, gave him his nickname. The one that was apperent right now was the path of bodies and blood he was carving on the way to take over the wheel.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

'Cause if heaven does exist
with a kickin' playlist,
I don't wanna miss it at the end of the world!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:02 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Henry, the ship's skipper (helmsman), secured the wheel and jumped across the ten-foot gap to the other ship's stern. Very quickly, he assured that the merchant's would need to find a new man at the wheel if they escaped. dodging silently around the rushing, screaming crowd, he made his way into the ship's hold. Suddenly he froze, mouth agape.
"now there be a helluva lotta gold...." he said under his breath. Waving some boarding allies over, he yelled, "let the looting BEGIN!"

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Joe was there in a flash, but not to loot. He held out a sword in front of his shipmate. "Captain first, matey. Stick to the code." He said, a dark voice matching his ghostly appearance. He, of course, still took a handful of the gold before returning to their wheel, fighting off the last few people and securing it to run in time with their ship. Having been the skipper for a sloop before he was captured by this ship was good experience. Here payed more, too.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Cap'n! I found their hold! Shiver me timbers, how are we gonna be taking all this?" waiting for the captain to take the lion's share of the gold, Henry looked around for more enemies.
"Arrrgh, matey! be liking my scimitar? Damascus steel, best in the seven seas. Ye be wanting a taste?" without a moment's hesitation, Henry decapitated the pirate, then carefully wiped his precious scimitar on a clean part of the corpse.

Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
You are a pirate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

From the crow's nest, Bloody Harrey looked down at the battle. The other ship's mast leaned toward their own ship, and he took a giant leap, hoping to land in the crow's nest of that ship. He missed horribly, falling down. He was caught in the billow of the sail, which made a slide for him to go down.

"Yarrr!" He cried out, feeling the salty air rush past his face. When he got to the bottom of the sail, he shot out of it feet first, flying through the air. Right into the face of an enemy pirate.

"Yo ho!" He screamed, using the dead pirate to cushion his fall. He scrambled up and jumped up and down, holding a tiny dagger.

Co-Chair of the Sugarinii/Tasha Fan Club
Set by my hero, DM!
FFR. Augustine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:59 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Joe sighed after seeing Harrey's jump. "I appriciate your enthusiasum, make no mistake, but you're no good to us dead, Harrey. Be more careful, savvy?" He said quietly to the new recruit. Crow's Nest duty was perfect for the lad, but he was perhaps a bit too daring for the job. He looked around for the captain, wondering if he had been slain since he hadden't claimed his treasure. Joe was perfectally happy with that. Should the First Mate have a little... accident, Joe would be captain. Ahhh... tis but a pipe dream, though. Cap'n is a grand fighter. Deadman Joe thought to himself, blowing another merchant's brains out with one of his pistols. He climbed up the rigging and started to either capture or kill the merchants there. "Arrr! Remember laddies, keep some to sell later!" He shouted down, hanging from the rigging with only his feet.

Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ,
The end of the world!

with a kickin' playlist,

Post subject: Re: I am a pirate!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:38 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Molly laughed at the sight. Pirates will be pirates, she thought to herself. Her long blonde, thin hair, whipped about her body as she stood near the rail, watching the foolish men. They all tried to look so brave, so fierce, so, so bloody manly. Meanwhile, there she was, the only lady on board, wearing what seemed to be a proper dress for a young lady, and a smile on her thin face. Some of the men glared at her whenever she skipped by, muttering curses under their breath about females being bad luck on a ship. But she insisted on staying on board. Her father was a pirate, so she surely would be one too.

She stood high on the ship, watching the massacre below. The chopping off of heads seemed a little much, but she laughed nonetheless. Soon she'd join the fun, but for now, she'd polish her sword, and admire the pirates from a distance. She'd help loot later.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Miko gritted her teeth and pulled one more time. The ropes snapped. Rubbing her wrists, she grabbed a couple weapons that had been nearby and bounded lightly up the steps.
Hearing the fight before she had even gotten halfway up the long stairs, a faint of a smile crossed her lips. They would pay for killing her family, and all she knew.
The merchants had forgotten about the girl they had taken as a slave. Of course no one expected an assault from behind. Unfortunately for them, Miko had uncanny skill with weapons.

ImageImage[/url]Image
neopets→hikaru_shineImage
Flyff (Mia)→HikaruKi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

from the shadows a being came out after Miko, sneaking out behind her. as soon as she was on deck, the being, raped in black cloth, pulled two shineing katanas from his belt. "pirates." he thougt."they wont be loot'n this one!" before the second mate new it, two swords went in his back and out his chest. in his dieing moments,the pirate asked: "who in davy jones are you?!?! I am gorsis." was the replie. "here. i'll take you out of you pain." then gorsis pulled out a pistole and shot him in the head. "well thats that." he said.

Thank you Byakuya San for the set!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]