Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Spira's Requests [closed]
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Rules:

- Use the form.
- Tell me what kind of image you want (set, lj icon, etc).
- Use it (for PPT sets, preferably at least a week).
- Don't claim it's yours.
- Host the image yourself.

Form:

Image ->
Size ->
Colours ->
Text ->
Subtext ->
Specifics (eg: what you like, don't like, want to see, don't want to see, etc) ->

Examples:

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Last edited by SpiraLethe on Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:44 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Oooo, I have a challenge for you. ;)

It's a set, by the way.

Image -> A la Here!
Size -> As long as it fits within the limits, it's fine with me.
Colours -> Whatever matches the picture
Text -> The avatar would be something like "Rubberband Man" and the siggy would say "Rubberband Man" as well...
Subtext -> In the siggy, can it fade and say "Hey, y’all prepare yourself...for the Rubberband Man!"
Specifics (eg: what you like, don't like, want to see, don't want to see, etc) -> Can you make cutouts? Because I love those, and that would be sort of an extra thing. If you could, that would be great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

You're right, it's a bit of a challenge. *cracks knuckles* No garanetees on the on cut-outs, but I'll see what I an do. Give me a few days (school and all).

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post subject: Re: Spira's Requests
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:27 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Image ->The image below is what needs to be edited:

http://www.erdrron.com/phpBB2/files/head.jpg
Size -> The image provided.
Colours -> As long as it fits well with the default theme of my forum, it doesn't matter.
Text -> No main text.
Subtext -> Maybe somewhere at the bottom right, you can imprint in a small, cursive text: Discussion Forum, but with or without subtext doesn't really matter.
Specifics -> I have no specifics. It's all up to you and your creativity and imagination.

I have no idea if you'd be able to fulfil my request, should you decide to undertake it, but I thought I'd shoot at you anyway.

What I need is a custom logo for the default theme of my forum, The Infinity Program.

I consulted a phpbb expert, and he said that someone who does graphics SHOULD be able to do it. I hope he's right.

Here's a pic of the top:
http://pb.exocrew.com/haruko/files/untitled_200.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:32 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Set please. ^-^

Image -> http://www.boomspeed.com/zafaracrazy/RooSmall.jpg

Size -> 300x100
Colours -> Oranges (Not bright nor dark, more like a dull, calm orange. If that makes any sense)

Text -> Kugetsu

Subtext -> Can you fade this like Crescendo, but at the comma?:

We were mean't to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?

Specifics (eg: what you like, don't like, want to see, don't want to see, etc) -> Can't think of one.

Thank you! ^-^

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:19 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hey, you are so good!!!! Sorry I can't request just now ... maybe I will later :) I just wanted to say that I really like your stuff - especially S-S-SmOKIN's set and the lightening Xerai you have as an example 8)

Want Neopets goodies for FREE????!!??!! Sure you do! Check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=38039 :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Image Image

If this isn't what you had in mind, sorry. :(

Haruko, I can't really tell what you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:26 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

The image provided (head.jpg) is the file I need edited. If you take a look at the image taken of the top of my forum (click second link), you'll see that head.jpg is the very top part of the forum.

head.jpg is the top part on the left and right with the scribbly white lines. That's where head.jpg will fit into.

Sorry. I'm bad with explanation. If you need further elaboration, I'll try again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:57 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

SpiraLethe wrote:
Image Image

If this isn't what you had in mind, sorry. :(

Haruko, I can't really tell what you want.

<3 I love it! Thank you SOOOO much! I'm definitely recommending you to others, that is a very difficult picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Haruko wrote:
The image provided (head.jpg) is the file I need edited. If you take a look at the image taken of the top of my forum (click second link), you'll see that head.jpg is the very top part of the forum.

head.jpg is the top part on the left and right with the scribbly white lines. That's where head.jpg will fit into.

Sorry. I'm bad with explanation. If you need further elaboration, I'll try again.

So you want me to make the picture you provided into that shape and maybe provide a little subtext in the corner? If so, which shape? Do you want me to make both? And isn't it already there? Sorry, I'm still confused. :(

Crescendo, I'm glad you like it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:19 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

This topic might help: http://www.erdrron.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1867

No, I don't want you to reshape the image, I want you to erase the existing image and create something new. You can rid what's already on the head.jpg file I provided and put a new picture with whatever effects you want, and etc. Anything that would look good on my forum's default template (you can see what the default template looks like in the second pic I provided). Whatever image you come up with, when I upload it to my server, the image you replaced the default with is going to replace everything within the parts I highlighted in this pic: http://pb.exocrew.com/haruko/files/untitled_200_137.jpg

Sorry for my bad tracing. ^^;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Haruko wrote:
This topic might help: http://www.erdrron.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1867

No, I don't want you to reshape the image, I want you to erase the existing image and create something new. You can rid what's already on the head.jpg file I provided and put a new picture with whatever effects you want, and etc. Anything that would look good on my forum's default template (you can see what the default template looks like in the second pic I provided). Whatever image you come up with, when I upload it to my server, the image you replaced the default with is going to replace everything within the parts I highlighted in this pic: http://pb.exocrew.com/haruko/files/untitled_200_137.jpg

Sorry for my bad tracing. ^^;

Okay, let me run this back at you to get things straight. You want me to use the picture you provided to make 2 pictures for your message board. The new pictures will be a shape totally different from the shapes that you traced. Correct anything that's wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:36 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

head.jpg is the file that has to be used to make the custom logo. Now, if you look at the pic provided, where I highlighted the two parts on the top of the forum, that's actually ONE image, it's just split in the middle. That one image is the head.jpg image I provided you. So if you change that image, both parts on the top of the forum index will change when I upload the file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:04 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm more confused than ever. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:13 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

head.jpg IS what you see on the top of the forum, that image that looks like it's two. That is NOT two images, but one. In the middle, though, it is split. When you look at head.jpg, that's both sides together. I don't know how to better explain it.

Anyways, can you make a custom logo image? I don't know if you have to use the head.jpg file and delete what's on it then start from scratch, or maybe you can start a completely new file from scratch, but please make sure it's the same size.

I run The Infinity Program, a den of villains and swashbucklers.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next