Request your avatars and signatures, blinkies and banners and everything else graphics-related here.
Topic locked

Trying to make avatars for people

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Im new at this....so if I can't do it right don't blame it on me... :)

Re: Trying to make avatars for people

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:29 pm

Miley Monkey wrote:Im new at this....so if I can't do it right don't blame it on me... :)

Ccan you make me an avatar? I've been lurking for a year or two, and I've decided I would register.

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:31 pm

Peaches and Pears wrote:
Miley Monkey wrote:Im new at this....so if I can't do it right don't blame it on me... :)

Ccan you make me an avatar? I've been lurking for a year or two, and I've decided I would register.

Sure. what kind would you like?

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Miley Monkey wrote:
Peaches and Pears wrote:

I'd like one with a cute little puppy in it! And make sure it has only a bit of text in there too. :)

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 pm

Miley Monkey wrote:
Peaches and Pears wrote:

K. Heres the link: http://i26.tinypic.com/2e3n5fl.jpg

Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Miley Monkey wrote:
Miley Monkey wrote:
Peaches and Pears wrote:Im new at this....so if I can't do it right don't blame it on me... :)

AWSOME!! Thanks! Ive been lurking enough to see questions on how to make an avatar, so I'm ok. ( i took out the link it the quote because I caj't have more than 3)
Topic locked